Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

New Doom 64 levels?

The Doomsday version of Doom 64 had a few extra levels in it, some of which were pretty badass. I've sometimes come across pages for wads attempting to make new Doom 64 levels, but they didn't look very good. Have there been any projects that attempt to add a new mapset using the Doom 64 aesthetic/engine?

I think esselfortium gets a boner for this sort of thing. I don't know if he's finished a map yet, or just made a roller skating rink disco with no monsters yet.

The main problem is the lack of a finished, stable and easy-to-find editor. Kaiser has been working on a fork of DB2 but it's not complete.

Gez said:

The main problem is the lack of a finished, stable and easy-to-find editor. Kaiser has been working on a fork of DB2 but it's not complete.

I have it and made one for 64EX actually.

Gez said:

"Working on a fork of DB2"?

GoatLord said:

"Working on a fork of DB2"?

Probably means a shoot off. A fork, not the eating utensil, is an area or some thing that splits off from the original source, eg. fork in the road - where the road splits up into two or more directions.

Gez said:

I have the editor and work's fine for me I a couple of errors when it first loads up but I dont seem to notice what the error's do.