Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sector666

Doom 4 to have "30 demons crawling all over you"

Alphawolf said:

As long as its 60 fps on pc thats fine, theres probably no point in buying doom 4 for the consoles anyway, if id intends it for the 360 and ps3 I'm assuming they've factored in the fact that by the time doom 4 comes out there will probably be new consoles out.

PS3 and 360 have a set lifespan of 10+ years.

Alphawolf said:

As long as its 60 fps on pc thats fine, theres probably no point in buying doom 4 for the consoles anyway, if id intends it for the 360 and ps3 I'm assuming they've factored in the fact that by the time doom 4 comes out there will probably be new consoles out.

There is a point. Not everyone can afford a good gaming PC anymore. That includes me. Parts are overpriced in comparison.

julz_d said:

There is a point. Not everyone can afford a good gaming PC anymore. That includes me. Parts are overpriced in comparison.

That I agree with. Intel parts are so damn overpriced it's not even funny. Same with Nvidia and AMD. Even more ridicoulous stuff... you see, they never ever improve the cards for those who can't afford their most expensive monsters. I'm looking at you AMD and your fucking refurbished 5770 with DX11 aka 6770. Don't get me started that a $10-20 more expensive card is fucktons faster due being 256-bit (6790) *sigh*.

julz_d said:

I thought PCs had become much cheaper in the last few years. :P You don't need to get the top of the line parts to have a good rig.