Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you all lived in Sweden, we would've celebrated with a cake. After the cake we would quit our jobs at least 1 hour early and go home and take a shower. Later, we would meet up where we've been working and eat and drink beer and whiskey. And after that we would've hit town and at least 1, maybe 2, would've gotten to much to drink and start a fight (preferably fist fight). The fight would most likely concern the project and how bad the management have been dealing with the project.

On monday, everyone would sit in the workplace dining room and talk about the incident until the one who started the fight enters the room. Then everyone would become quiet and never talk about it again.

Of course, the same thing will happen again after the next project.

Sounds like fun? Somehow, it is... I don't know what the hell I'm rambling about.

A cake-themed map with the only weapon being berzerk packs, and thousands of imps. Yes, in DM.

We can build it. We have Doom Builder 2. We have the capability to make the world's most stupid DM map.

I haven't really been keeping up with this thread but I'm glad to see it done! What do I have to look forward to? Am I gonna get my ass kicked? (As a reference, I've only completed the first 4 maps of Sunder without saving, the rest is too much for me.)

I'm certainly gonna have fun playing this with Scoredoom once the final version's finished, once I show Bilbohicks the megawad. (I know some of the later maps might REALLY cause some serious lag.)

GoS: Wow. That's really cool. I'm sure it could be used somehow. I've been thinking about making a "prinsesstårta" which is the most commonly consumed cake when celebrating.

Maybe making the cake at the center of the map and then surround it with biscuits and other treats?

Are we doing this? ;)

40oz: I guess you have to play it to find out what to expect. There is no difficulty curve, so you could find yourself getting raped on earlier maps and later maps may seem like a walk in the park. Though, the last couple of maps are hard as...

Uhhhhhh

You know, in that map 4 when you lower cybie and the floor around starting room goes down for around a minute and then back up... it's intended that I can just simply run to that red teleporter and skip the whole lift battle with revs and avs, right?

GoS: Yep, the cake always have a rounded top. But I'm thinking it's not to much of a problem to make it "round" with a big amount of cubes. I'll start wokring on it after the weekend (I'm away right now).

The marzipan doesn't need to be green, but it's the most classic color. I was also thinking that the rose on top could be a berserk pack. Once you grab the berserk, imps will teleport in. But to get up on the cake, you have to AV-jump from a GoS copyrighted cracker/waffer/biscuit :)

Btw, ToD: Have you uploaded sf2011 to the archive?