Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh right...

Also, I've made a new interpic for Slaughterfest...

A lot of dead monsters :P.

Edit: Here's a preview of the titlepic on the intermission screen...

I have an unfinish speedmap using UAC Ultra textures that was going to be a slaughter map and since Doomhero started this I might as well try to finish it.

Currently has 600+ monsters already and it will have more than just big ass rooms fill with monsters ;)

I wouldn't mind at least one of those maps inspired in the style of Painkiller's gameplay, with a monster swarm teleporting in at certain points of said map.

DoomHero85 said:

Can I send a screen of my map with a ton of dead monsters and use that for a titlepic/interpic instead? I like the idea, but your picture just isn't epic enough :P

It's a bit different how I did it, I might make a new one then with a ton of dead guys...

EDIT: I've added a ton of dead revenants, mancubuses, hell knights, barons of hell, archviles, spidermasterminds and cyberdemons.

Here's the INTERPIC:

Here's the intermission screen:

What you need to make that "body pile" interpic idea really work is to build a pyramid structure and pile it with monsters so the ground can't be seen. Either use the kill monsters command in ZDoom or use monster block lines to keep them all in place while you slaughter them in the name of art.

In regards to the pyramid of dead bodies, I sorta did it, I might add some dead monsters on the side:

Also, a little side note, the file size of this pic was 666KB... ;)

Edit:
I think this one is miles better:

Well crap. was gonna do an interpic for Slaughterfest 2011, i guess i'll work on either an endpic or titlepic. Anyway, here was my picture. please tell me how it is.

Odd-o-matic said:

That works well as an ENDPIC IMO.

Except that there'll be monsters walking where Doomguy is standing.

DoomHero85 said:

lol, i made a short stupid slaughtermap earlier called "butt donuts" cuz i couldn't come up with a better name. It's on page 2 i think.

Weird name...

Did you like the intermission screen I made?

I like it Odd-o-Matic. Except I'm not keen on the podium. Either a plainer podium or - better still - no visible podium at all would be better IMO.

Also I think the marine would look better head on. TheSpazztikOne's bloody marine looks cool. Maybe he'd let you use it to combine the best of both pics.

Well. Here's the finished Endpic. I hope you all like it. I guess it's not finished yet, until i know your opinions...

I hate to quit making my map, but I've completely exhausted my creativity. Would anyone here like to finish what's left?

For reference here's what the current layout looks like: