Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Weird dream I had about Linguica last night.....

This is the absolute God's honest truth I'm going to tell here.
I dreamt that I was wondering around the USA and I just happened to stumble into Los Angeles, which, as far as I know, is Ling's Home City. I dreamt I wandered into a small log cabin at the outskirts of LA. I walked inside and there was Ling! For some stupid reason, I kept trying to tell him that I knew who he was, but he would just say something unfriendly and try to push me away. I kept saying, "What's your name? Is it Andrew Stine? If it is, then you're Linguica!!" Then all of a sudden a helicopter touched down right in front of Ling's "house" and on the side of the 'copter was the word DOOM. He hopped inside and, as the 'copter floated high up into the heavens, he flipped me off and laughed at me. I cried and ran inside his "house" and stole everything I could.
Then, I woke up.
Strange dream, eh?

I dreamt that I was wondering around the USA and I just happened to stumble into Los Angeles, which, as far as I know, is Ling's Home City. I dreamt I wandered into a small log cabin at the outskirts of LA. I walked inside and there was Ling! For some stupid reason, I kept trying to tell him that I knew who he was, but he would just say something unfriendly and try to push me away. I kept saying, "What's your name? Is it Andrew Stine? If it is, then you're Linguica!!" Then all of a sudden a helicopter touched down right in front of Ling's "house" and on the side of the 'copter was the word DOOM. He hopped inside and, as the 'copter floated high up into the heavens, he flipped me off and laughed at me. I cried and ran inside his "house" and stole everything I could.
Then, I woke up.
Strange dream, eh?

Whoa! That's a tripped-out dream you had there, DooMBoy! All I can say is, after reading twice over is: ROFLMAOx20!!!!

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or funny, AndrewB. :)
But I do know that this dream really did happen. I think this is the first time I've ever had a dream about a forum member, mod, admin, or otherwise. Now about the forums themselves....I have dreams about these forums every other night.

I had this dream that stupidity was concealed. What a crazy dream that was :P

I had a dream the other night that fraggle<insert superfluous ' here> had been gibbed with a grenade launcher, and the universe was happy.
Silly dream eh?

I only had a dream with a doomer once. It was cyb. I went up to new york and he lived in like, a house that had a pool in everyroom and he had his computer next to the pool. It was pretty cool. It didn't make much sense since we kept flying over the pools into other rooms where he would just sit back down on a different computer. Wierd ass stuff

I had a funky dream too...everything was green, like the DOOMguy's armor. Some guy with the initials BBG ([sarcasm]what they stand for I do not know[/sarcasm]) wished to run this place. A guy wearing the sacred symbol "ü" sent people here. You were cut off from all civilization when you went to this green place, and if you went there enough times you were BANISHED from existence!!!!!

I was wondering around....

Hmmmm.....so you sat there and thought when all of sudden you were in LA? :)

I had a dream about Randy Heit once.

I had a dream about ice and nuclear disasters, all at once :)

Also about dogs turning into shit :)

Heh, I'm at another "double" again :)

Heh.

I've only had ONE dream involving the forums or anybody from them.

I've had ZERO. Which is definately a good thing.

Heh.

I've only had ONE dream involving the forums or anybody from them.

I've had ZERO. Which is definately a good thing.

ditto.

In fact I don't dream much at all, but I think my last one involved Willy Wonka, Snarks, and Duke Nukem. I think.

DooMBoy or whatever your name is, was it sexually exciting? :P

Heh, not by a long shot.:)
Thank Goodness.

Hmmmm.....so you sat there and thought when all of sudden you were in LA? :)[/quote]Well, excuse me, Mr. Spell Check! Or is that Mr. Tag Abuser?

In my dream this morning I was arguing with the cast of Neighbours. Only I couldn't open my eyes, for some reason it hurt. I was getting worried when I woke up to find the direct sunlight shining off a mirror I had moved last night and into my face! Duhhh!! Everything was blue for two minutes or so... hehehe, most exciting thing that happened all day, actually :(

Heh. I have pretty weird dreams quite often, but I can never rememberthem very well after about 15 minutes of being awake. All I can remember is waking up shitloads of times thinking 'WTF?'.

While the topic is up....

The other day I had a dream that I was driving to work. On the way there a gangfight broke out on the side of the road. A bullet shot through my passenger side window and shot through the rail holding my seatbelt. Another bullet blew open the windsheild of the van in the other lane coming at me and the guy freaked out and jumped into my lane and floored it.

With my seatbelt shot, the head-on collision threw me out of my car at 50mph right into the side of the jackknifing van. I flipped in the air and hit it ass first, the lower half of my spine shattering on impact. At this point I fell back to the road on my head, cracking my skull.

Now I roll myself over and hold the hole in my head with my left hand. With my free hand I start a cigarette since the one I was smoking in my car flew out of my mouth when I was ejected through the windshield.

Speaking of my car, a 3rd stray bullet tore into my gas tank... and the wind finally rolled my old cigarette to it. The blast from the gas tank exploding didn't touch me but shattered glass hit me in the face.

Now the ambulance made it and it RAN OVER MY HAND trying to get to me. Didn't break anything, although I called the paramedic a braindead cocksucker for not looking where he's going.

About then I blacked out. I woke up in a hospital, paralyzed, and everyone was all OH NO and I really didn't seem to give a fuck. I had to tell the doctor to get my stupid family out of my fucking room if all they were going to do was cry and be annoying gits.

So now I'm in a wheelchair and collecting a fat disability check every month. So, I decide to live off of that for a while and work on my books and try to learn QERadiant.

Somehow, this projected into me becoming a famous novellist but getting involved in a scandal of some sort. I can't remember the rest.

It was now 5:40pm and this is when I usually wake up. Now I rolled over. I was half awake and half in the dream. The dream me was at gunpoint with 40 cops, trying to keep me from waking up because as long as I was rich and happy it didn't matter if I was crippled... staying asleep would've been better than waking up.

I literally had to lay in my bed and tell this dream me that he's not real and the longer I delude myself into believing he his the harder waking up will be.

I woke up at 5:50. It was a strange dream. Anyone else here had a dream you seriously had to fight to get out of?

Lets see what Dr. Freud has to say about this dream...

Its good that you don't want to lie to us...

I dreamt that I was wondering around the USA and I just happened to stumble into Los Angeles, which, as far as I know, is Ling's Home City.

So you don't know for sure this "Ling" lives in L.A.?

I dreamt I wandered into a small log cabin at the outskirts of LA. I walked inside and there was Ling!

You seem to have some sort of respect for this "Ling" either that or he turns you on...

For some stupid reason, I kept trying to tell him that I knew who he was, but he would just say something unfriendly and try to push me away.

I don't think he would really be calling you unfriendly names in reality...he would most likely shoot you...

I kept saying, "What's your name? Is it Andrew Stine? If it is, then you're Linguica!!"

How do you know more than one Andrew Stine does not live in L.A.?

Then all of a sudden a helicopter touched down right in front of Ling's "house" and on the side of the 'copter was the word DOOM. He hopped inside and, as the 'copter floated high up into the heavens, he flipped me off and laughed at me.

See? Even the people in your DREAMS make fun of you

I cried

Hmm...DooMBoy.....DooMBoy...DooMBoy...

and ran inside his "house" and stole everything I could.

So you have some desire to own something this "Linguica" has owned?

Then, I woke up.

DAMNIT!

Strange dream, eh?

Yes, it is pretty strange, I suggest you take this medication
/me prescribes Cyanide for DooMBoy

Anyone else here had a dream you seriously had to fight to get out of?

I've had dreams were i've forght to stay in. i had things like a gf and a job, and as long as I stayed asleep i'd be fine... smeg. Reminded me of "better then life".

time for a Captain red bonous question!!:

Q: were did I steal "better then life" from?
Hint Hint there's a clue in the sentance before it.

In my dream this morning I was arguing with the cast of Neighbours

Neighbours = the ultimate gay.... if it wasn't for those smegheads over in Britain the show woulda been cancelled ages ago (that and Home and Away)... oh well, at least they give us good comedy in return (like Red Dwarf and Monty Python).

Hmmmm.....so you sat there and thought when all of sudden you were in LA? :)

Well, excuse me, Mr. Spell Check! Or is that Mr. Tag Abuser?[/quote]Well, you should really check your posts after you post them to see if you wrote something misleading - if you do see something which can be misinterpreted just edit it.

Anyone else here had a dream you seriously had to fight to get out of?

Yeah, in junior high I used to dream about the girls I would meet on AOL and of course they would always be perfect. The dreams were never erotic though.

The one I remember most vividly was being at some huge waterpark with a girl named Mary. We held hands and bounced from pool to pool (kind of like trampolines) and eventually landed in inner tubes which allowed us to fly around playfully and then we landed in some clearing in a forest where we took a walk and had a deep, meaningful conversation as the sun set in front of us.

I was tired when I woke up because I was ready to go to sleep in the dream so naturally all I wanted was to go back to sleep, and to see my girl again. I remember thinking "don't wake up cause then you can't go to sleep!"

When I finally met her in person I was disapointed because the dream caused me to subconsciously have expectations. I gave up on meeting women through the internet long ago, though.