Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Feedback Forum

There doesn't seem to be a place to post feedback on the Doomworld site. I suppose I could contact one of the admins directly, but it'd be kinda nice to have a forum where others can see ideas or feedback being shared. One suggestion I have is for a preview option when sending private messages.

What purpose would a preview option serve in sending a private message?

Edit** @hervoheebo: Never thought of that.

@Hellbent: Smart man, that's actually a very good idea.

To check if all tags (bold, italics, links, quotes...) are working correctly comes to mind. For now you can reply to a random thread and preview it there.

hervoheebo said:

To check if all tags (bold, italics, links, quotes...) are working correctly comes to mind. For now you can reply to a random thread and preview it there.

which is what I do, but kind of a pain in the arse. preview in private messages is actually more important than in replying to threads, because I can just edit my post if it didn't come out right, which is what I often do (and just did with this post).

Just noticed a small issue with the site. The Currently Active Users list on the forums front page shows an invalid link for the user -_DLD_-.

not an admin but no, I don't think so. if you have an idea that you think would improve DW it's best to directly offer your help and services in implementing it.