Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomGater

www.doom2.net Down!

I wouldn't start panicking just yet, the site's nameserver has probably fallen over again.

This is why I download all the file's I want so that way I wont have to worry about it going down because this happend to me when I really needed this soundtrack so im not letting it happen again lol

Yeah, I was about to hop on there the other day and look for some stuff. I hope it's not gone for good this time.

Well, damn. Wonder if someone should backup the Oldstuff Chronicles (if it hasn't been done already)

Yeah, I also have copies of whatever was on my web pages there on my computer...

Sigh, I hope this returns. It's always nice to have a website with the exact name of the game online.

I think the red font necroing warning isn't large enough, or should be positioned at the top of the post reply box, not the bottom. *shrugs*

HavoX said:

I think the red font necroing warning isn't large enough, or should be positioned at the top of the post reply box, not the bottom. *shrugs*

Yeah, I think we underestimated people's ability to avoid reading things at all costs.