Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

damn snoopers!

if u are like me and have your own system, or at least your own log in. you find it annoying when others try to see what you have, even if u got nothing bad. I have had to do things to my system over the years to keep my snooping brother out. not that there is anything i got to hide, just that he wants to burn cd's , play games, and fuck with shit. i use to password my screen saver and that worked but i hated typeing it in every time. windows log in dont do shit unless you set it up, by itself it is for the network. however i have moved one step up, lock the BIOS at boot. my BIOS tells me if someone tried to get in without the password. It only gives u 2 shots before it turns off the system. also i have begun to shift more towards a LINUX user, and no one in my family knows anything about that. if my mom knew more about computers i am sure she would try some shit, but i stay out of her stuff so she stays out of mine

All I have to worry about is my roommate stealing games off my machine. That's all he looks for. Which is probably good, 'cause he'd go ape-shit if he found the hentai directory one folder over... :P

All I have to worry about is my roommate stealing games off my machine. That's all he looks for. Which is probably good, 'cause he'd go ape-shit if he found the hentai directory one folder over... :P

LOL... all the things I miss out on not having to share this comp with any one...