Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Arcane Doom?

Last post was 3 years ago and unless I'm mistaken there was never any "homepage" created for the project.

Looks pretty dead to me.

No it is still alive... they're waiting until they have more to show before they post more about it.

Oh dear. I really need to be working on that. I haven't received any yahoo group email for a long time however.

I contribute to this project, and I admit that the wad does not advance any more since a long moment, I think that vincent catalĂ a the leader of the project, is more occupied with working, as regards the other mappers, they work on the other projects a lot, me including. To be realistic, I think that Arcane Doom will not go out before 2 years.

No it's not dead, it's just somewhat on halt due to the lack of mappers.
I found myself alone on it the past 2 years and lost motivation. So it hasnt moved that much.

Also, as frank says, most people that offered to participate are still involved in other projects.

We've got a few maps done and the resources (except menus and some status bar things) are pretty much complete. It only lacks motivated mappers :D

On my side I started a massive map and cannot see the end of it :D Plus I got sidetracked with work, fixing my houses, marital issues and some addictive games like L4D and Killing Floor.

Anyone interested, send a PM my way.