Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Arcane Doom?

Last post was 3 years ago and unless I'm mistaken there was never any "homepage" created for the project.

Looks pretty dead to me.

Oh dear. I really need to be working on that. I haven't received any yahoo group email for a long time however.

I contribute to this project, and I admit that the wad does not advance any more since a long moment, I think that vincent catalĂ a the leader of the project, is more occupied with working, as regards the other mappers, they work on the other projects a lot, me including. To be realistic, I think that Arcane Doom will not go out before 2 years.

No it's not dead, it's just somewhat on halt due to the lack of mappers.
I found myself alone on it the past 2 years and lost motivation. So it hasnt moved that much.

Also, as frank says, most people that offered to participate are still involved in other projects.

We've got a few maps done and the resources (except menus and some status bar things) are pretty much complete. It only lacks motivated mappers :D

On my side I started a massive map and cannot see the end of it :D Plus I got sidetracked with work, fixing my houses, marital issues and some addictive games like L4D and Killing Floor.

Anyone interested, send a PM my way.