Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdagenet

Just a map I found

Here is a map I made a long time ago but I recently found it, not much detail, pretty strait forward, pretty easy I guess.

http://www.mediafire.com/?be9axo2cakk3qpd

The sky suck's like bad and I did mean to spell "Nightmare" like "Nitemare" I just kinda wanted to think outside the box a lttle bit. I think my favorite room is the last room, I wont ruin it for you guys though, tell me what you think :)

It was alrightish, though way too flat and a tad samey, and with too many doors for my liking. There were some interesting rooms, I suppose, but nothing particularly memorable. It was way too short on ammo though, at least for me. I had to Tyson like 90% of it on UV, and since a ton of the enemies were Barons, the combat got old pretty quickly.

Also, since there's no text file in the zip, it would've been nice if you mentioned that it was for ZDoom, so that I didn't have to open the wad in SLADE to figure out how I was supposed to run it.

Anyway, I didn't really dislike anything, it's just not to my tastes, I guess.

Mithran Denizen said:

It was alrightish, though way too flat and a tad samey, and with too many doors for my liking. There were some interesting rooms, I suppose, but nothing particularly memorable. It was way too short on ammo though, at least for me. I had to Tyson like 90% of it on UV, and since a ton of the enemies were Barons, the combat got old pretty quickly.

Also, since there's no text file in the zip, it would've been nice if you mentioned that it was for ZDoom, so that I didn't have to open the wad in SLADE to figure out how I was supposed to run it.

Anyway, I didn't really dislike anything, it's just not to my tastes, I guess.

Yeah this is one of my older maps so I was expecting some of that, thanks though I appreciate it.