Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

DoomHero's Vexations

It was pretty good, I liked it but I jumped from the platform over to the exit like a cheater ;) but I did finish it without cheating, good job.

Caused PrBoom+ to crash with an error message of "no subsectors in level" and then cause Chocolate Doom to go berserk on my computer for a while. Oddly enough, Doom Builder isn't revealing in errors from a Map Analysis.

Snakes said:

Caused PrBoom+ to crash with an error message of "no subsectors in level" and then cause Chocolate Doom to go berserk on my computer for a while. Oddly enough, Doom Builder isn't revealing in errors from a Map Analysis.

Sounds like a node problem, I think that happens with the -extended option for zdbsp. What version of prboom+ are you running?

E: worked for me with prboom+ 2.5.0.9test, complevel 9. Completed in 4:12

ArmouredBlood said:

Sounds like a node problem, I think that happens with the -extended option for zdbsp. What version of prboom+ are you running?

E: worked for me with prboom+ 2.5.0.9test, complevel 9. Completed in 4:12

Hm... welp, didn't work on 2.5.0.6, so I went to 2.5.0.7 and it worked fine. I seem to have missed the DL link for the most current prboom+ version :/

DoomHero85 said:

I'm using Prboom+ v. 2.5.1.2 and it works fine, i'd get the newest version if I were you.

This map is not large enough to require extended nodes. Also please don't say it's vanilla compatible or limit removing - it's not because of nodes.