Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

Diff

A minigun is a vehicle mounted multi-barreled gun that is based off of a Vulcan cannon but is intended for anti-personnel specifically, a Gattling gun is a multi-barreled weapon created in the 1800's, and was crank-fired like the French Maitrailluese, and a chaingun is a vehicle-mounted weapon that uses a gear-and-derailluer system to raise or lower rates of fire at specific output volumes. Furthermore, it was originally developed exclusively for the Apache assault helicopter in the late 1980's - early 1990's, however there now may be different applications of it since its inception.

Heh, would be cool if there were all three guns in the next Doom game....but it would be kinda weird.

gatling gun

Why? You would have to have a separate button (well probably alt. fire) to make your other hand turn the handle...though it would be cool to be behind a minigun, another dude driving a car and hooning around and blowing away enemies....sweeeet......

gatling gun

Why? You would have to have a separate button (well probably alt. fire) to make your other hand turn the handle...though it would be cool to be behind a minigun, another dude driving a car and hooning around and blowing away enemies....sweeeet......

Can you say, "HALO"?

Can you say, "HALO"?

Sorry I can't say it just quite yet...X-Box isn't released here yet until next week (14 March). I hate how we aussies get everything later (gaming wise).

Actually I have no intention to buy an X-Box. Firstly I have no money for it, Secondly, I just don't like it. I mean, I was talking to a guy who had imported one and he said it crashed every once in a while. That is what you get when you try and turn a PC into a console.

Sorry I can't say it just quite yet...X-Box isn't released here yet until next week (14 March). I hate how we aussies get everything later (gaming wise).

Actually I have no intention to buy an X-Box. Firstly I have no money for it, Secondly, I just don't like it. I mean, I was talking to a guy who had imported one and he said it crashed every once in a while. That is what you get when you try and turn a PC into a console.

COUGH COUGH WINDOWS

Halo was awsome! I've found Xbox to be very reliable. I haven't experienced any crashes with it and I use it quite a bit.

COUGH COUGH WINDOWS

This is outta the question because a. i have no money and b. i have a shittty PC.

Halo was awsome! I've found Xbox to be very reliable. I haven't experienced any crashes with it and I use it quite a bit.

Oh. The guy was probably shitting me on then. What a turd.