Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boris

SETI@Home for Doomers

[rant]Am I the only one here who doesn't think aliens use primitive radio and that we are wasting our time trying to find radio waves? We'd probably find millions of signals if we explored other methods of communication, like laser for example.[/rant]

[rant]Am I the only one here who doesn't think aliens use primitive radio and that we are wasting our time trying to find radio waves? We'd probably find millions of signals if we explored other methods of communication, like laser for example.[/rant]

Yeah...basically, we're just picking up a bunch of stellar radiation. I guess we could talk to the stars if we wanted to...

Laser = light. Both light and Radio waves are alternate forms of the same electromagnetic radiation.

how come aliens don't want to communicate with us as much as we want to with them? makes me sad.

If nobody noticed, I posted this to make people join the group. Or isn't anybody interested in joining or SETI at all?

how come aliens don't want to communicate with us as much as we want to with them?

They do it's just that Zaldron keeps banning them! :)

They do it's just that Zaldron keeps banning them! :)

LOL