Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The_Doom_God

WTF? Doom II track copied by Alice in Chains?

Flame me if I'm wrong, but isn't the song 'Them Bones' by 'Alice in Chains' a REMAKE of a DOOM II track, D_AMPIE? Level 16, if you do not know what the music track is right off the batt. You know what, if I am wrong, you can bann me. Fair enough? And don't just bann me because of my past history. Be reasonable. Download the file off of a music program like Kazzaa or Morpheus Preview Edition. It SOUNDS AND BEATS just like the music track! Listen to it! If I am wrong, BANN ME!

Guys, give me a break. What did I ever do wrong? What made me the bad guy here on Doomworld? Why do I get banned over things that are stupid? And why did you actually do it? Wasn't I right? Didn't it sound LIKE the Doom II track?

Jeeze. I am only 14! 1992, god. How am I supposed to know it was made in 1992?! I just listened to it on a rock station, downloaded it, and wanted to ask you guys something. If you are going to be that messed up to me, why bother? please explain...

DIE, FETID RECURRING NIGHTMARE OF A THREAD

Jeeze. I am only 14! 1992, god. How am I supposed to know it was made in 1992?! I just listened to it on a rock station, downloaded it, and wanted to ask you guys something. If you are going to be that messed up to me, why bother? please explain...

YOU *ASKED* TO BE BANNED, CRETIN. IF IT WAS YOUR WISH, WHY ARE YOU UNHAPPY NOW?

Heh. I guess things have gotten out of whack lately.

First off, I would like to announce (start 'the' party) that this is going to be my last post over at Doomworld for a long time, except when it's critical over at the WADS and MODS section. So please don't ban be again.
Second, what I was going to say before I got banned was that if I could re-earn my respect over at Doomworld (remember my first post? The one about the Doom Novels? How I wasn't an ass or anything like that? Of course you don't, I believe you were going to say that my intelligence level is -1 and that I cancelled everyone's out), you know, release my mod and stuff like that. But I guess that is never going to happen. So I would like to say goodbye. Sorry for all the confusion, anger, frustration, wasted time, and stuff like that that I did in the past and present. It will never happen again.
I can't say it's been a treat, but it's been real enough (like my D+ grade in Algebra II).
Seeya
-Corbachew (Form. Corbachu_32, Corbachu, The_Doom_God, etc.)

I can't say it's been a treat, but it's been real enough (like my D+ grade in Algebra II).
Seeya

Heh, I'm 14 and in Algebra 2 as well. I think I have like a B though.

It was the other way around. Bobby Prince ripped off the Alice in Chains song.

<TIMELINE.PNG>

HA! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT!

Second, what I was going to say before I got banned was that if I could re-earn my respect over at Doomworld

TOO BAD YOU AREN'T THE MOST RESPECTED COMMUNITY MEMBER. EVER! like me!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BAN EVADE AT LEAST TRY AND BE SNEAKY ABOUT IT YOU MORONIC MORON!!!!!

Uh...I'm 15. I know it was made in 1992.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BAN EVADE AT LEAST TRY AND BE SNEAKY ABOUT IT YOU MORONIC MORON!!!!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO INSULT SOMEONE AT LEAST TRY AND BE CREATIVE ABOUT IT YOU DICKRAPING CUNTSWAB!!!!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO INSULT SOMEONE AT LEAST TRY AND BE CREATIVE ABOUT IT YOU DICKRAPING CUNTSWAB!!!!!

I WASN'T TRYING TO BE CREATIVE, I DON'T NEED TO WASTE MY CREATIVITY ON THAT RETARD, YOU BASTARD BITCH FACE SLUT CUNT COCKSICLE :P

Heh. I remember back when I was always trying to fit this fact into every other post I made. I stopped after I realized I had pounded it into everyone's head. Jeez.

Heh. I remember back when I was always trying to fit this fact into every other post I made. I stopped after I realized I had pounded it into everyone's head. Jeez.

I think we probably all had it pounded into our heads far before these forums.

Hey! What the hell did this guy do?(corbachu) The guy just posts a simple question and people go ballistic on him!

Anyone care to enlighten me?

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Fuck I knew that shit when I was 12, before I even joined the community.

/me pours some c0ff33 on corbin TEH SUCKLE BITCH