Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

old guard represent!

how many of the old guard are still around? Been skimming through my old posts for comedy gold, seems quite a few people have dropped off the map .

Post and be counted, olde farts who remember the flamefest of Religion and Politics.

I suppose I qualify as "old guard". I also went through my old posts, for the hell of it. How embarrassing.

I regged at the start of the forums. But I never really frequented them then, I mostly stuck around in the news comments section.

Been here since nearly the beginning and you'll never get rid of me. Bwahahaha.

I've been about for a fair while now and this account is a lot older than I feel it is... but I definitely wouldn't count myself in the "old guard". Nice to see a fair few still around though (including ones like Enjay that ain' rep' they shit yet)

Since 2003, though summer of 2004 is when I really left my mark. In a very bad way.

I may have not been around in 2003 since I don't remember the BBG tag, what did it do?

Mr. Chris said:

I may have not been around in 2003 since I don't remember the BBG tag, what did it do?

[bbg]Gaylen Spladd[/bbg]

=

Hello Gaylen Spladd, I'm BBG, one of the former Super Moderators on these forums. Please, read the FAQ which contains our rules and may also answer your questions. If you have any questions or concerns, please, feel free to contact me via a Private Message, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN or e-mail.

darknation said:

Post and be counted, olde farts who remember the flamefest of Religion and Politics.

Pff. I remember being shot down when I first suggested a non-Doom-related forum.

We need more deadnail! More Dashiva! MORE ESCO, BORICUA!

Edit: deadnail, not Deadnail.