Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

May be gone a while

Hi mod!!!! :) :) :) Thanks for the update!

*Does the happy dance ^_^

Hi everyone, I am fod's wife

Hello madam

he told me to log on here and let you know how is getting on. Fod has had an operation on his right leg and is waiting to have another one on his left leg.

I'm glad to hear it isn't something like his heart.

[/quote]The doctors may let him home for the weekend but I am not sure yet[/quote]We all sure hope so

I will keep you informed so far he is doing ok, he says he is missing you all and he is bored and missing his doom buddies:)

WE ALL MISS FODDERS TOO

Thanks for letting us know what is going on =)

If you don't miss fodders, you are strange and different, and should be beaten with a bar of soap put into a tube sock until you think otherwise.

His legs, eh? glad it wasn't his prostate or something. new hips? what?

That's a relief. I wonder if he was private or NHS. No chance of him getting access to amodem in the latter :(

Man, that's a relief. Fod was pretty much one of the first people I ever talked to in the doom community, and I hope it never ends

Hi caring Doomworlders, if you arn't careful your hard badd-ass Doomer image is going to be wrecked :)
Thank you to everyone for your kind regards, I am home now for abouts 2 weeks then in for another op. The consultant was sat on my bed this morning detailing the options, and after option one he went on to option 2 with "with this option there's a 3 to 5% chance of us killing you" To which I said "WE SHALL GO WITH OPTION ONE THEN?" :)
Speak to you soon , just got a couple of things to do as just got thro' the door

so what was actually wrong with the legs that puts you in trouble like that? Blood clot being removed?

well anyway if you're stuck in bed make the PC come to you. I've done it before, when, funnily enough, I broke my leg. It was quite heinous, to be sure, but worth it.

[Homer]
Mmmm, internet.
Mmmm, ZDoom.
Mmmm, IMs.
Mmmm, emails.
Mmmm, pooooooooooorn.
Mmmm, sac-ri-li-gious.
[/Homer]

The arteries are blocked so they have to go in and do some repairs, perils of smoking guys, not that I smoke many guys :)

Nice to have you back online buddy :-)
And good luck with your second op (just to be a bit ahead, heh).

Nice to have you back online buddy :-)
And good luck with your second op (just to be a bit ahead, heh).

here, here.

You could have had blocked arteries in alot worse palces, be grateful for small mercies...

here, here.

Hmmm, don't you mean "hear, hear"?
Or is it a special British expression that I have yet to learn?
;-)

here, here.

;-)

my bad. In my efforts to keep up with Spam Boy (orion) I posted crap. 19 years of english scholarship down the swanny, sorry :(

I hate that name... makes me feel like a second rate spammer, why can't I be "SpamMan"?

and this time no forum breakage. I will ctach up with you some day, orion.

You'll have to go into hospital for repairing the w33d damage and then, that's when I'll make my strike!

here, here.

;-)

my bad. In my efforts to keep up with Spam Boy (orion) I posted crap. 19 years of english scholarship down the swanny, sorry :(

It's ok, I make equally silly mistakes in my own language (as was evident a while ago, where I was chatting with Maonth on irc).
And I see that this forum appear to be flooded with orion and pritch.
Tsk, tsk..

Ah well, at least that means that I get something to reply to for a change :-)

Date Registered: December 17, 2001

hmm, looks like dsm has a little spam under his belt as well =]

My high postcount is due to the fact that I like discussions - both participating and starting them.
I spam too, though not as much as certain others ;-)

This is one of the rare occasions where I spam actively(mostly because the forums have seemed slightly dead lately).

what me and pritch had was a discusson too, whether he can get to 700 before I can get to 2222. it's not spam (that sounds wierd when I say it)