Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spazman

Doomworld Amazing Music thread (no longer a quiz section, just post good music here.)

Ok, here's some older ones. I hope you all listen to oldies...

1. I'm just a new boy. Stranger in this town. Where are all the good times? Someone gonna show this stranger around? Ooh, i need a dirty woman...

2. I got something to say. I killed your baby today. Doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's dead.

3. Gotta be good. See you tonight. I know that you're fine. Gotta be safe. gotta be true. You know that you're mine.

4. I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing, before they got ahold of me. I opened doors for little old ladies, I helped the blind to see.

------------

you know the rules.

lupinx-Kassman said:

Oh well, i'll bite.

YES YES (YES) yes yes...

Seriously, if you didn't think prog could get any gayer, just look up Iluvatar. I mean that in the best way possible of course.

Now that we're on the subject of super gay progressive bands that I love anyways.

I actually knew track 4 from the anything goes section, (though there is no more quiz) It was Ozzy Osbourne - Shot In The Dark from the Ultimate Sin.

Heh, I thought it may be time for another one of these for the hell of it. Music Quiz time!
Read the rules from the first page on how to play!
--------------------------------

1. "A cockroach in the concrete, courthouse tan and beady eyes
A slouch with fallen arches, purging truths into great lies"

2. "I am the world that hides the universal secret of all time. Destruction of the empty spaces is my one and only crime."

3. "Lady luck never smiles. So lend your love to me a while. Do with me what you will. Break the spell, take your fill."

4. "If this isn't what you see,It doesn't make you blind. If this doesn't make you feel,It doesn't mean you've died."

1. Megadeth - Hook In Mouth - So Far, So Good... So What!

2. Black Sabbath - A National Acrobat - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
2. Metallica - Sabbra Cadabra - Garage Inc. Disc 1

3. ? I have no idea...

4. Soundgarden - Superunknown - Superunknown

#3 was Foolin' by Def Leppard.

kinda makes it the odd one out of the bunch.

------------------------

here's a few more:

1. "Dead I am the one exterminating son. Slippin' through the trees stranglin' the breeze."

2. "If I could have my wasted days back, would I use them to get back on track?... You live it or die it! (4x) My life style determines my death-style."

3. "But now I'm trapped inside. Either way I'll surely die in the eye of the tornado. Blow me away."

4. "Only way to feel the noise is when it's good and loud. So good, I can't believe it, it's screamin' with the crowd. Don't sweat it. get it back to you."

1. ? No Idea once again...

2. Metallica - All Nightmare Long - Death Magnetic

3. Megadeth - Tornado Of Souls - Rust In Peace.

4. Overkill - Motörhead - Overkill
4. Overkill - Metallica - Garage Inc. Disc 02

People are dissing death magnetic for no good reason, it's almost the same like the load/reload bash, ReLoad is one of my fav albums from them, so yeah i guess you're right, haters are going to hate.

This track is pretty funky. The bass is a highlight here. Sorry it's split into two parts, I guess it was too long for youtube. The song has five parts: Sleep, Eat, Shit, Fight, Fuck.

gyaahhh! anough of this new stuff, why can't music be like old times? (I wish I had a friggin time machine)

I'll liven this place up a bit...

It's true.

In response to (Twi)Lite Sparkle's CLASSIC music there. I'll take his primordial metal and raise him one: