Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

WTF?

what the hell is this god damn bonzi buddy thing, i keep getting that add. it has some gay ass purple gorilla, which is a disgrace to gorillas

It's a program that uses a purple monkey to entertain simple-minded users while the company scans their hard drives for clues on how to sell products to them. It's spyware. Teh evil. 1

It's a program that uses a purple monkey to entertain simple-minded users while the company scans their hard drives for clues on how to sell products to them. It's spyware. Teh evil. 1

/me downloads so the nerds can view pr0n off me HD

think they'd sell me weed if I allowed the purple critter to live on my pc for a day or two?

havn't you seen the adds that say "get high for free and legal!"
i never fall for any of that gay ass shit

It'd be nice if you really could get high for free and legal.

I alweys make money of getting high... as for the legal concern, fuck that.

Tantra and meditation.

If you mean using drugs, well, they're pretty good about outlawing the new shit as soon as it appears. You might luck out though. You could always try nutmeg or banana peels. =)

lol, kill bonzi.

/Me turns bonzi into a pile of shredded meat with my chainsaw

Tantra and meditation.

If you mean using drugs, well, they're pretty good about outlawing the new shit as soon as it appears. You might luck out though. You could always try nutmeg or banana peels. =)

as far as I know DXM is legal but hard to obtain in pure form (200mg pill for example) You might look through your cough medicine, but before you try and take 20 coricidin pills do take note the other active ingrediants in it that can kill you if you have too much of them with DXM. 8 pills should be fine.

first you would be a dumb ass to get high off cought medication. it is a very reisky way and it is a retard way. second if u get high off stuff like exstacy, which can contain thos chemicals, u are more of a dumbass. third if u use inhalents you qualify for the dumbass award which is a beating to death with frozen squirrels. people who use and sell drugs are not worth much to me. also i have believed that people who sell and use drugs support terrorist and murders, and i believed that before all those TV adds and 911.

first you would be a dumb ass to get high off cought medication. it is a very reisky way and it is a retard way. second if u get high off stuff like exstacy, which can contain thos chemicals, u are more of a dumbass. third if u use inhalents you qualify for the dumbass award which is a beating to death with frozen squirrels. people who use and sell drugs are not worth much to me. also i have believed that people who sell and use drugs support terrorist and murders, and i believed that before all those TV adds and 911.

People that don't know what they're talking about tend to not be worth much to me either. =P

I had a very nice section on my site for people like you, http://www.nxnnet.tk click on (you guessed it) "Drugs" in the menu.

Weed's the only illegal drug I can do. The other shit scares the hell out of me. I don't have anything against people who use harder drugs, but it's just not something I'd do.

Seproth, not everyone can get a job and has an easy life like you. Not saying that all drug dealaers are heroes, but you'd be suprised how low someone will sink to feed their family. The drug trade has NOTHING to do with that type of terrorism, so shut the fuck up.

by the way, no posts about popups, dont you look before you press "Submit Post"?

easy life? fuck no! I was born in albania, when i was 1 me and my mother moved here to ohio. 6 months later she was killed in a car accident. i was then adopted but by a horrible family . i come from a family that used drugs, sold drugs, and bribed people so they could do so. my adoptive dad is the perfect example of the wrong type of law man. torrisim supporting yes! look at gangs, how many innocent people die every year because gangs fight over drug turf. look a columbia and the farc, who get large amounts of money for protecting drug makers. i will agree people will do anything to get money for their families. however a large number of drug dealers dont support their families. many even abandon, abuse, kill, or sell their children. what sickens me as that this is seen as ok in america. other wise we would not be number 1 in drug use. I think we should help victims of drug use and more importantly their children. many kids see it as an easy way to make big bucks, but it is off of human suffering. every time you take a hit of acid, someone died or was hurt so u could do that. also besides the horrible medical effects they cause. i had a close friend who used exstacy just 5 times and developed a serious mental problem. he could not control his anger out burst and beat his girlfriend and me in a rage. he admitted him self to a local hospital and found out the damage may never be fixed. I know this can happen in one use or 1000 uses but the risk is too great. I too have wanted to do this but i have stayed clear. It is not just about you own body, if u buy or sell drugs you are effecting others in a bad way. i have seen too much suffering cause by drugs and the greed for drug money to think that drug use is ok. personaly i think people should be helped but i also feel much stricter laws need to be passed.

yea but then it is out of control. you get a large number of mentaly damaged people in the population. also quaility of work would fall. makeing them leagal is not the answer, even if it makes some sence. also you could run into the problem of companies or the government controling the population with drugs.

i know you are going to ask about are old friend alcohol. it can be just as bad but its effects are less than some other drugs. it has less long term side effect, unless used over long periods of time. also i am not aginst drinking, as long as it is done in a intelligent manner. i think it is retarded when people drink till they puke or drink and drive. if u cant control drinking then dont do it, duh.

i would say pot is about the same, one joint has 5X more shit than 1 ciggarett. plus THC permanently bonds to fat cells, mostly the ones lining your nerves. thus after some time it has been proven that the THC causes uncurable mental illness. however this usally results from more than 5-20 years use of the drug. and would happen after 40 years of age. alcohol damages the liver, heart, brain and kidneys if large amounts are consumed or if it is consumed on a constant daily use. however it does not stay in the system for long periods of time like the THC. also alcohol is addictive but pot is not. also pot has many good uses in medicine, but i stil dont think it should be leagal. if it ever becomes leagal then i hope it is controled.

i would say pot is about the same, one joint has 5X more shit than 1 ciggarett

That's the biggest fucking lie the government ever told you. I made a post about this one time in the Religion and Politics forum. The ONLY reason pot is illegal is because back in the 1930s or 60s (I forget which) the cotton industry thought hemp and its cousin (which would happen to be marijuana and no, they are NOT the same plant) would put them out of business. Congress just used the whole "drug" thing as an excuse to make it illegal.

Why the fuck do you think there are so many people vouching for its legalization?

i would say pot is about the same, one joint has 5X more shit than 1 ciggarett. plus THC permanently bonds to fat cells, mostly the ones lining your nerves. thus after some time it has been proven that the THC causes uncurable mental illness. however this usally results from more than 5-20 years use of the drug. and would happen after 40 years of age. alcohol damages the liver, heart, brain and kidneys if large amounts are consumed or if it is consumed on a constant daily use. however it does not stay in the system for long periods of time like the THC. also alcohol is addictive but pot is not. also pot has many good uses in medicine, but i stil dont think it should be leagal. if it ever becomes leagal then i hope it is controled.

Joints really don't have that much more than normal cigarettes do. I know tons of people who have smoked pot since the 70s, and are over 40, and nothing is wrong with them. Pretty much everything you hear about how awful it is is some sort of urban legend. Oh, and weed brownies are pretty much totally harmless.

yes we all would like to thing pot is the best drug. however many of these so called "urban legends" are true. there are a great many labs in the US and around the world who have studied marijana and its effets. it is proven that THC remains bonded to fat cells once it has entered the body. I dont think the US has a conspricay aginst marijana and they most certanly dont control the labs. even if they have to give permission to use the plant. marijana and the hemp family have vaule in the medical field but just smoking a joint is not good for you at all. cigerrts get alot of bad press and many people say the pot is safer. that too is a lie. also pot is a member of the hemp family, thus u can call it hemp. however hemp does not contain much THC and several other chemicals marajana has. i think hemp should be grown for uses like rope and many other products but i feel strongly that marijana should not be legal. plus it DOES cause serious mental illnesses over extended use. that has been proven for years. saying it doesnt is like saying cigerrets dont cause cancer. the effects can, like cigerrets, happen soon or much later. my adoptive father uses pot and has for over 20 years, but the effects are begining to show. also the effect range from memory loss to depretion and to stright insanity. that all depends on body chemistry, years of use, age of current user(and age starting), body size and body fat percentage. if u start at 13 chances are u will have the effects start in your 30,s, even more so if u have little body fat cause more of the THC binds to the never cells.

It won't hurt you if you've only got high on it maybe 2 or three time's though, will it? Alas I've fallen victim to it about those times..I've stayed away from it since though...

Marijuana is actually less harmful than alchohol.

Very true. Hell, Weed has medicinal uses. Does anyone realize how exactly many of the USAs prison inmates are small time drug offenders? No, neither do I, but I know it's a hell of a lot.