Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostpilot

Age...

another thing, what makes you think you have a right to call me a boy? You don't know shit about me except that I like to make remarks that NORMAL people would find humorous! You're basicly thinking that I'm a dumbass because of that and the fact I am 15. If anything that's being prejudice and it's anoying me. I've been trying to be pretty friendly twords you, but fuck that, you alweys have to make a remark at me like you're trying to raise me or something. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't direct any more of your posts at me.

I went to the cinema last weekend.
The girl in the counter asked me if I was over 15...
That´s annoying!

Heh, haven't tried that myself, but I've heard lots of stories.
A friend of mine (who's 23) sat in a bus. Opposite of her sat two elderly ladies. Suddenly one of them went over to my friend, grabbed her by her cheeks (the way you do to a baby or small child) and said something along the lines of "Why, aren't you a cute little girl!".
Since then, my friend has understandably hated travelling by bus or any other type of public transport.

50, God I hope there's someone older out there still playing

HE FINALLY TOLD HIS AGE!!!!!!!!!!

He told us his age about a year ago. Big surprise to learn that someone above 35 years of age actually plays Doom :-)

Big surprise to learn that someone above 35 years of age actually plays Doom :-)

...and posts on an online Doom forum, no less...

Originally posted by Baron-Of-Hell
I'm turning 16 in August, is that a good age?

It was to me.

Originally posted by Baron-Of-Hell
I'm turning 16 in August, is that a good age?

If you value driving (I personally don't) then yes it is.

In my country you're not allowed to take a drivers licence until you're 18.

The US should enforce that; especially in my city...hell, just within my school district, we have a lot of cocky, self-righteous, irresponsible drivers out on the road today. It makes me wanna engage in an involuntary personal protein spill :)

Which was the reason why I was nervous as Hell the first time I was to drive a car in a driving lesson.