Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Numerator

DOOM boardgame for sale (shameless self advertising ahoy)

Hey all, I feel like a bit of an asshole for making this my first post here, but I recently found my Doom boardgame that I forgot that I had even owned. I don't really have any use for this shit anymore, so I'm putting it up for sale on Ebay. Out of interest, what exactly are these things typically worth? I see the other copies available on Ebay are buy it now for like 200 fucking dollars which I certainly don't believe is worth it.

Obligatory link for fun and laughs: http://www.ebay.com/itm/180719531509?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_949

Also, were any other expansions released for this, or was it abandoned after the one that added the deathmatch thing?

I believe I paid $70 to get both the game and the expansion so not a whole lot. One thing to note, however, is there are two versions of the board game, one with engraved dice, the other with printed dice. The former is newer and preferred for obvious reasons. I don't think there's a value difference though.

Outside of the produced expansion set (which on top of the DM/CTF maps contained extra pieces as well as 5 extra campaign maps) there was one other official mission on fantasy flight game's website called Blood in the Shadows.