Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Platinum Shell

How does healing in Hideous Destructor work?

I've been confused by this, not knowing when to use up 3 medkits, or when to pop one every now and then.

I have the inventory system all down pat, I just have but two questions:

1: How exactly do the stimpack and medkit function in HD? I know that both make your health regen at double the rate, but is their a difference between the two health items besides the medkit's added ability of curing bleeding?

2:Can you stack medkit and stimpack healing effects (popping a few of them in a quick go), or does it simpily reset the healing bonus timer if it's currently in effect?

Any help would be appreciated.

75 views yet not a single comment?

I might be able to solve this question if I had a display to show the events happening, like a frames per second counter.

Oh, so it's a mod then...Hmm, I'm not that big on mods, so I don't know if I want to give this a try--thus I won't be much help to you. I suggest doing what magicsofa said: ask on ZDoom forums. At the bottom of the page is a link to the old thread for Hideous Destructor on ZDoom forums, but I would just start a new thread and ask. Or, you can contact the author at the bottom of the link you posted. Either one should work out better.

fullmetalvaran33 said:

Oh, so it's a mod then...Hmm, I'm not that big on mods, so I don't know if I want to give this a try--thus I won't be much help to you. I suggest doing what magicsofa said: ask on ZDoom forums. At the bottom of the page is a link to the old thread for Hideous Destructor on ZDoom forums, but I would just start a new thread and ask. Or, you can contact the author at the bottom of the link you posted. Either one should work out better.

Ah, thanks for the tip. Didn't know Z-DooM forums specialized with this sort of question.

Thanks!

It's not that zdoom forums specialize in mods per-se, but this particular mod has not been featured on doomworld as far as I know. When I searched for it on google the first thing that came up was a thread on the zdoom forums so that community will obviously know more about it.