• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brewtal_Legend

Console Doom II?

I saw this thread:

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/30637-console-doom-2/

The thread is quite old so I didn't want to bump it and get yelled at. :p

Anyways, I was wondering if it had ever gotten worked on or possibly completed?

The first console doom was pretty cool. The idea of the different level sets done in a more complete fashion sounds even better. Personally I would love to see them as 3 episodes/missions.

The edited e1-e3 maps from the console versions
The exclusive console levels
And the Doom 64 levels

I'm particularly interested in the console exclusives and the doom 64 levels. I know doom 64 ex can be used to play D64, but it would be nice to be able to play them in gzdoom and with original doom weapon and enemy sprites.

Anyways, just wanted to see if there was ever any progress made on this and hoping a little discussion might stir up new interest in it so maybe kaiser can find the time for it.

Brewtal_Legend said:

I'm particularly interested in the console exclusives and the doom 64 levels. I know doom 64 ex can be used to play D64, but it would be nice to be able to play them in gzdoom and with original doom weapon and enemy sprites.

(insert Kaiser ripping his hair out here)

Just play it in doom64ex! It's not hard.

EDIT: fuck this forum for switching edit and quote to be unlike any other forum out there.

Seriously mate, you've got Doom64 EX which emulates D64 better than anything else out there, and there are ports of PSX Doom and Jag Doom with all of the levels you're talking about. You're sorted.