Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MmM

Arachnotron model

Well, thank you guys for be interesting on my own doom figure, i really worked very hard to do this, the most difficult thing to do with the model was the 4 legs, they was so hard to joint to the body, i needed some kind of strong industrial glue hehe, also i painted it with acrilic paint and metallized too for the legs a little and body, most of this figure i made with epoxy putty.

And thanks for watching the video, if you want to comment or post your opinions ill be grateful :)

Ledillman said:

And thanks for watching the video, if you want to comment or post your opinions ill be grateful :)

I think it's an awesome model,
To me it looks like a spidy about to mature to "mother" status (or father?)
What would be cool is if you had a small set of legs and big head and chaingun attachments
So it would be like baby(arachnatron) - growing it's legs(your model) - bigger head (future model?) - then full size+chaingun(spider demon)

Good work anyway :)

Sorry for the bump, just want to thank you for your opinion, now i'm quite busy, but, i'm trying to do the Cacodemon and Mancubus, greetings.

That's a really cool Arachnotron model you made there! Good job!

It would be cool if id Software licensed someone to make official action figures based on Doom.

There were some DOOM movie action figures produced, although they weren't anything special in my opinion.

I believed McFarlane Toys was supposed to produce some DOOM action figures one time, but then Columbine happened, and that was scrapped.

Probably the best option for anyone looking to collect some DOOM toys are the gaming miniatures.

They're not exactly DOOM, but Resaurus' Quake II action figures rule.