Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whoo

Mass Effect 3 jumps on the multiplayer bandwagon

I knew this would happen eventually. Oh well, I couldn't care any less about Mass Effect than I already do, so this won't effect me in the slightest.

DoomUK said:

Mass Effect does not need multiplayer.

I wouldn't mind an MMO or something in the future, but I do agree that it is totally unnecessary to have it here, especially since this is the last game in the trilogy.

Danarchy said:

Mass Effect multiplayer...how does that even work?

Supposed to be coop missions related to the SP plot, but even then I don't know if you'd be playing as factions or squad mates.

The Mass Effect games are basically 3rd-person shooters so I think this will be fun.

I still need to finish the second game to carry my guy over.

Well after reading this post my major concerns are gone. MP is being developed by a separate studio in Montreal, and the MP elements are 100% optional.

caco_killer said:

The Mass Effect games are basically 3rd-person shooters so I think this will be fun.

I'll probably play the coop eventually once I'm bored of replaying the campaign.

Aliotroph? said:

I read "Mass Effect" as "Maes Effect."

I don't even want to think of a possible definition for that.

Well I for one am kinda excited about this. Me and phucket and huy are gonna coop the shit out of this.

Krispavera said:

Well I for one am kinda excited about this. Me and phucket and huy are gonna coop the shit out of this.

I'll be down for some coop too once I beat the SP campaign.

I don't think Mass Effect needs to jump on the bandwagon, but they're a game that should. They have races, classes and a sense of your own character. They don't need to since the game offers tons of replayability and expansions.