Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Kill-a-Tyranid

Yeah...it would be better if they had colored pics instead of sihloettes(sp?).

This site has tons of shockwave/flash/java games, but it's not one of the best places to look.

Edit: Yeah, I know. I'm beginning to regret even posting the link.

This site has tons of shockwave/flash/java games, but it's not one of the best places to look.

Thats not the point...the Bug Hunt game is cool because you're shooting Tyranids...Tyranids kick ass. They make the Zerg look like a bunch of copycat wussies. Which they are.

Hah, Warhammer, they have like all the fantasy/steampunk/sci-fi/cyberpunk genres/races/motifs/costumes/weapons ever. Hard to not copy them... ;)

Best online game ever can be found HERE!

Best game EVER!

Hah, Warhammer, they have like all the fantasy/steampunk/sci-fi/cyberpunk genres/races/motifs/costumes/weapons ever. Hard to not copy them... ;)

Yeah...but they ripped the Tyranids off Aliens, the Space Marines off Starship Troopers (the book), the Eldar off elves, and the Orks off...well...Orcs.

Still, Starcraft is very much a ripoff of Warhammer 40k. They did do a pretty good job of disguising the Eldar as the Protoss, though.

Warhammer is like the social hang-out which everyone claims to hate - and then frequents because they secretly enjoy it. Sure, they'll say it's a sad game full of nerds, but everyone has boxes of badly painted Ultramarines and bodged Ork armies hiding away. But then again it is full of nerds. Ah well. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else on here was into that. I ain't anymore ('cept Gorkamorka, just started that again), kinda got pissed off when I realised the staff at the shop were shitheads at the end of a carreer with very little oppourtunity for promotion. So they had an excuse for dumping on me i suppose.