Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yellowmadness54

Has anyone seen this fantastic animation?

I just stumbled upon this fantastic animation the other day ago, when a friend posted it to me.

Its truly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen, especially as far as story telling goes. I love the art style and animation in it, and just the characters themselves.

Plus the half witted athiests in the comments getting the wrong message from it add just so much more entertainment.

Wow, that was really good. Thanks for sharing. I really liked the animation style.

Pretty fucking cool. Nice find. Very well done. ALso, black blood sometimes is much more satisfying than red. ;)

I love indie (?) animations like this.

Clonehunter said:

Pretty fucking cool. Nice find. Very well done. ALso, black blood sometimes is much more satisfying than red. ;)

I love indie (?) animations like this.

Thanks.

I still have to say my favorite thing in this whole film is the character of the undertaker. He doesn't do much, but what little he does just makes him awesome.

I liked the guitar playing fellow, as well.

I'm quite shocked at how violent this became, though.

Whenever an independent filmmaker rebels against Hollywood-style violence just to glorify his own style of violence, I feel like an opportunity for real creativity has been narrowly missed.

I liked the gun in the bible. What's the "wrong message" that atheists are getting from this short? It's not exactly pro-religion.

Something interesting I noticed while watching it a second time was that the sand around where the guitarist had been killed (minus the spot where his head used to be) was actually devoid of blood. It also looks like his body was laid out as if he had been crucified. Not sure if there's a message behind that

I liked the gun in the bible. What's the "wrong message" that atheists are getting from this short? It's not exactly pro-religion.

I personally wouldn't say atheists but there do seem to be quite a few comments by hipster douchebags who think this is some kind of pro atheism video designed to speak out against religion or some stupid bullshit like that. My guess is he's referring to comments like

this made me hate christians even more.

Fuck you all.
MarciNoExcess 14 hours ago

and

"Only religion makes good men do evil deeds"
setra23 15 hours ago

Very nice animation and an interesting story, though I knew where it was heading pretty early on. It kind of reminded me of The Lottery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery

A damned sight better than 99.9987231% of the other videos on YouTube though the comments seem to be up to the usual YouTube "high" standard.