Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tarnsman

Doom II Redux (It has nothing to do with Nazi Germany, Pavera!)

Gez said:

Mmmmh, delicious pizza in screenshot #2.

Yeah I'll probably change it to a more traditional lava flat. I wanted something more industrial than the usual lava flats but the more I look at it the more I don't like it.

Maybe the molton liquid flat in UAC Ultra would work (permission pending of course).

Just the regular blood flat/texture combo would look fine. Unless that is not the look you are going for.

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

Just the regular blood flat/texture combo would look fine. Unless that is not the look you are going for.

Like I said, I wanted something more industrial. I originally liked the sulfur look of the SiD pizza lava, but I'm not happy with it in application. I don't want to use the generic lava flat though. If I could find something close to Decent's lava I'd be happy.

My Thy Flesh Consumed The Way id Did ended up being, Thy Flesh Consumed The Way Romero did.

Doom II Reloaded, Doom II Redux... Doom II is turning into a movie franchise D:!

J/K, Tarnsman. Look forward to trying this one out when it's done.

Vdaxzter said:

How is progress on this project?

Stopped. Busy working on BTSX. When all three episodes are out I'll pick this back up.

this is how essel deals with competition, folks. he makes it too busy working for him.