Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Sexy Death In Doom, (Mpeg)

Heh, yeah, I spent ages on teh PSX trying to get each one gibbed at the same time. There was always fucking one that wouldn't be ripped asunder though, in a different place each time...

All were gibbed except two. One was shot. Then the barrels exploded gibbing all but one, because there was a death moan within the PSX DSSLOP sounds.

Wow your observation of the beatifull exploding barrels and there affect turns me on.

/Me fails to see why this is so exciting

I mean, it's just a bunch of formers standing inside a circle of barrels and then they get blown to gibs - seen that before.

And furthermore:
/Me fails to see why the sequence is "sexy"

well if you've seen it before it's not a big thing, but I know for a fact you thought it was cool the first time you saw something like that.

god damn... you really have to watch your wording when you're around DSM... =]

Well, the word "sexy" gives me different connotations than the rest of you it seems - I have nothing against using the word as long as the rest of you get it, but I'm just saying that I don't get why you would use this particular adjective about this.
And you're right: It was cool the first time I saw it :-)

You're being too dsmy, dsm, cut it out :)

Crendo if you timeline.png again I shall banish you to a white cell where timeline.png is written all over the walls everywhere. I'm sick of it.

McKay, if that turns you on, it's, uh, well, worrying.

You're being too dsmy, dsm, cut it out :)

/Me is depressed

yay!

/banishes Crandowing to white cell.

oops, I forget to mention, sleepy_boy's already in there and dying to discuss his favourite films with you... :)

/puts hands over ears and muffles Crendo's screams

but he didn't <timeline.png> he <timeline.jpg> hmmuahaha

you better watch out pritch, soon it will be cren and sleepyboy teaming up against you... 2 against 1 arent' the best ratio's when you're on the receiving end =P

is this some sort of veiled threat against my attempt to stop your forum domination?

your evil laugh is not enough! I still have soem strength, I will fight to the last!!!

you better watch out pritch, soon it will be cren and sleepyboy teaming up against you... 2 against 1 arent' the best ratio's when you're on the receiving end =P

Except that I might consider backing up me mate pritch.

allright then, it's me, cren, and sleepy against you and pri_ch! 3 against 2, what now? huh? =]

Like I'm afraid of some 15-year old!
Pfft.

oooh!! you took it there eh?
/me ties DSM to the back of a car and drives down a bumpy road for 15 miles to teach DSM how much 15 really is. =P

/me ties DSM to the back of a car and drives down a bumpy road for 15 miles to teach DSM how much 15 really is. =P

And just how would you manage to tie me to your car eh?
I'd like to see that >:-]