Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prometheus474

Request for a wad

Recently, I was playing Enjay's Doom: The Dark Project and I got thinking, and I realized that this wad gives me the feeling of being in rural London during the 1920's. So I mulled it over and thought that there could be a wad in which the Hellspawn have invaded London in 1925 and a single man has decided to fight them and reclaim his home. Since I will not be checking this forum very often I have decided to set up a Facebook group called London Demonhunters TC. Join this group if you are interested in this idea and want more info. I would be very pleased if any one could oblige. Thank you.

Prometheus474, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Sounds like a good idea man. But get some stuff done with it first and then post some pics or something to show it's progress and I might be in. I kinda want to see you vision before knowing if I'm truly interested.

Sound epic! I'll wait for it.

And I think you may post ideas without anything that you show. People always love ideas.

PS.: I didn't find the Facebook group you wrote.