Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Someone PLEASE make me a birthday wad

Someone please make me a birthday wad. My birthday is January 1st. Please don't include any pain elementals because I hate them and this is for my birthday. Also, I really enjoy rocket launchers and blowing up zombie men when they snap crackle and pop. Please use some (not all) doom1 textures, they remind me of a childhood. I love secrets, but I don't like finding them. Please only make one secret hard to find. One secret should definitely have one armor bonus. I don't like hunting for switches but I love multiple paths and lots of doors that require keys. I enjoy maps that have exactly 127 monsters. NO PAIN ELEMENTALS!

thank you so much in advance happy birthday to me!

Ralphis said:

Someone please make me a birthday wad.

Happy Birthday! Hope you don't mind a modified Oblige map, it's the only way I could get this done in one day. I've also managed to tick most of the boxes though I'm not saying which ones.

It plays as E1M1 in a limit removing port. <runs and hides>

Not only do I mind it, but I find the very notion deplorable. You have already taken great strides to ruin my birthday, which is now only 53.5 days away. After finishing this map, I was unsatisfied with the lack of rockets and zombiemen to blow them up with. I died once in an inescapable nukage pit that had a red skull key in it. I also clearly specified that I enjoyed maps most when they were stocked with exactly 127 monsters, but perhaps this is some sort of cruel joke to ruin my birthday?

At least you gift wrapped my weapons.

Ralphis said:

I was unsatisfied with the lack of rockets and zombiemen to blow them up with.

OK, I'll tweak the map a bit.

I died once in an inescapable nukage pit that had a red skull key in it.

That key's a red herring.

I also clearly specified that I enjoyed maps most when they were stocked with exactly 127 monsters, but perhaps this is some sort of cruel joke to ruin my birthday?

Try a different source port, there's 127 if you count the lost souls.

At least you gift wrapped my weapons.

It wouldn't be a birthday wad without presents. ;-)

Bump - happy birthday again.

Ralphis said:

I was unsatisfied with the lack of rockets and zombiemen to blow them up with.

Fixed - beware of sergeants bearing gifts.

Plays as E1M1 in a limit-removing port that reads embedded Dehacked lumps. <runs and hides again>