Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wouldn't call US "evil", but US's leader Bushoma is a giant dickhead. He has stated multiple times that Al Queida was behind the 9/11 bombing, which is tasteless and inexcusable conspiracy theory bullshit. He has shown blatant disregard for human rights, which have deteriorated greatly since he has been in power, and according to Human Rights Watch these negative changes stem from appointments made directly by Bushoma.

Gokuma said:

I wouldn't call US "evil", but US's leader Bushoma is a giant dickhead. He has stated multiple times that Al Queida was behind the 9/11 bombing, which is tasteless and inexcusable conspiracy theory bullshit. He has shown blatant disregard for human rights, which have deteriorated greatly since he has been in power, and according to Human Rights Watch these negative changes stem from appointments made directly by Bushoma.

He hasn't shut down Guantanamo Bay yet, the Global War on Terrorism has become a futuristic drone war, he signed the NDAA into law, he has not down anything regarding a freeze on foreclosures and it goes on and on and on.

The Obama administration is basically the second Carter administration with the whole notion of "human rights" when attacking sovereign states like Libya and possibly Syria in the near future.

Others say that Zbigniew Brzezinski discovered Obama while he was the head of the Institute for Communist Affairs at Columbia University (from 1965-89). Obama studied at Columbia from 1981-83.

What this theory is trying to prove is that Obama has been groomed for well over 25 years.

Again, then-Senator Obama wanted the unilateral bombing of North-West Pakistan back in July 2007. And after a while, U.S. policy towards Pakistan's tribal areas came into effect.

The Brzezinski clique kicked out the Shultz-Rupert Murdoch faction quickly and began preparing for their tenure in the White House.

With a Romney administration the neoconservatives will make a comeback and the U.S. will probably attack Iran's nuclear facilities with nuclear weapons.

Brzezinski's geopolitical plan is simply creating micro or mini states because they deserve "dignity".

It's interesting how big this thread about the end of the world as we know it has become. So there are lots of insidious things happening now, right? I should probably look through this, when I get immense time.

Looks like Israel made a coalition to keep away elections in September. The idea of attacking Iran before or shortly after elections is then no more up to date.

Clinton presses Pakistan to do more on militancy

This so called strong "alliance" between Washington and Islamabad is pure bullshit. Richard Armitage threatened Pakistan by saying that the U.S. would bomb them back to the stone age if they would not allow the U.S. military to use air fields from their country for operations against the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Delta Force actually almost caught the key Al-Qaeda leaders / lieutenants in Tora Bora back in December 2001, but their bosses told them not to touch the people located in the "caves". Great stuff.

Maes said:
So much for the almighty dollar, Uncle Sam.

One of the interesting or potentially positive things about the Iran issue is that because of the sanctions, it's giving BRICS concrete reasons to look for alternate financial services, most of which are currently centered in the West. The UE is also planning on blocking shipping insurance on tankers carrying Iranian oil, and so China and India are already preparing to provide alternative insurance backed by their States. Most of the shipping insurance worldwide is based in London, and the British government has been moaning a bit about the ban, asking to postpone it, because it will hit the earnings of British firms.

Kim Jong Un gets all the chicks, and they are all uniformed, too! He's the envy of every Gundam and NGE fanboy.

Facelift or not, they really need to provide an easy way to link to content, like those kick ass pump-up military drills videos.

Would be cool to see new pics of North Korea's Air Force, for example one of their "state of the art" fighter jets.

But hey, if you live in Pyongyang you don't need to worry about traffic problems ;)

MRB_Doom said:

Would be cool to see new pics of North Korea's Air Force, for example one of their "state of the art" fighter jets.

But hey, if you live in Pyongyang you don't need to worry about traffic problems ;)

Mig 21s?! lol. China has an advanced looking plane made out of data "borrowed" from America's military-industrial complex.

FWIW trying to compete with NATO in the air is not very clever; in the 80's the Soviet Air Force's mission was solely to hunt AWACS and refuelers with large planes like the Su-27 and then let their (still essentially unbeatable NOW) SAMs deny airspace to the enemy.

Pretty much the only way to defeat the US (even Germany realized it) is to stop them from getting to you. Theoretical WW3 scenarios are interesting for that reason; the US has NEVER risked losing a carrier to a "real" enemy before - would they send a battlegroup up against Russia, with their suicide fleets of small missile boats?

Who would be in the war?

USA(+USA Asia) and India v Pakistan and China(+NK?)

Would Russia join the "Western" bloc? Or would they just stay out of it and let their enemies destroy each other (like WW2?)

Would the EU even bother joining the war?

Don't count EU to help America as we have our own set of problems. Although we'd have to seriously think about a defense perimeter around the Mediterranean Sea in case of tensions with new regimes in Maghreb and problems between Greece and Turkey.

Also, Russia would be the real game changer as you point out, and we wouldn't like to irritate them these days regarding energy.

My two cents.

I am optimistic and don't think we'd have to use weapons though as the economy could very well stun most armies for at least a decade.

Edit: the real danger IMHO is the flexibility Israel got to attack Iran since their elections are postponed.

Maes said:

Kim Jong Un gets all the chicks, and they are all uniformed, too! He's the envy of every Gundam and NGE fanboy.

Wow, a harem! Maybe he is cool. Of course anyone could be cooler than his dad and grandfather.

MRB_Doom said:

Missile Defense Agency

Oh yeah look at em' rockets.

Star Wars Mk2, I've no doubt the ghost of Ronald Reagan would approve. Strange as it may seem, the world's probably a safer place without ballistic missile defences, I personally have more faith in thermonuclear oblivion as a deterrence to nuclear warfare than hiding behind a shield and thinking you can strike with impunity.

GreyGhost said:

Star Wars Mk2, I've no doubt the ghost of Ronald Reagan would approve. Strange as it may seem, the world's probably a safer place without ballistic missile defences, I personally have more faith in thermonuclear oblivion as a deterrence to nuclear warfare than hiding behind a shield and thinking you can strike with impunity.

But you have to admit that watching for example CNN or BBC showing footage of dozens of mushroom clouds and then even thousands of em' detonating over cities will satisfy any sexually repressed human being?