Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Demon Boy

Cheats

i dont know if im right but i dont know all the cheats but im am not a cheater. My friend just bought the game to day and he wants the cheats to try them out

iddqd
idfa
idkfa
iddt
idmypos
idbeholda
idbeholdv
idbeholdi
idbeholds
idbeholdr
idbeholdl
idchoppers
idclip (idspispopd)
idclev##
idmus

Tell him to downlaod the Doom FAQ by Hank Leukart.

Someone fix poor Fredrik's postcount. I'm looking to you, Flathead, as the newest (and hence presumably the least grumpiest) mod.

Someone fix poor Fredrik's postcount. I'm looking to you, Flathead, as the newest (and hence presumably the least grumpiest) mod.

Why would he want his postcount fixed when he asked for it himself?

I'm not the one who fucked with fod's postcount, so I'm not going to set it straight either.

you mean fredriks? why do soo many people care about his postcount? he seem's to care the least out of everyone here.

heh, I know what you mean, for about a month I thought your sig was a quote by "Adolf Hitler" =]

i dont know if im right but i dont know all the cheats but im am not a cheater. My friend just bought the game to day and he wants the cheats to try them out

DO I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN????????

<TIMELINE.PNG>

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Actually, (with a risk of being offensive), I really wonder how people can still be that stupid.

If you were looking for the cheat codes in DOOM, here's a way that's 2482x faster than asking in these forums:

1. Open Internet Explorer (or equivalent web browser)

2. Type "www.google.com" in the address field and press enter

3. Wait for the page to load

4. Type "doom cheat codes" and press enter

5. Click one of the texts that appear in blue

6. If you see cheat codes, congrats. Otherwise, go back to step 5 and try clicking another blue text.

fredrik's count should be fixed because I want to know how much he's really posted. plus his number sould be resved for those banned.

blah, I want to see him recover from -31337 to 31337 like he said he would =]

not going to happen, unless he tries in vain to stop you from dominating teh forums like me, Spam Boy!!!

FPR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

he said he would, it was his idea, I wanna see him too it. That's right a Spam battle =]

I'm not spamming. Everything I say is wonderful.. uh...

Um, uh, did you know that the most common reason for rioting in the 18th century in Britain was food prices?

Lech Walesa was the leader of the movement "Solidarity" which was a series of stikes against Food pricing and shit. I should know, that's the paper I playgerized on =]

I'll give you all the cheats for Doom/Doom II and I assure you they all work...

IDDQD: Invincibility
IDFA: All guns & ammo
IDKFA: All guns, ammo, keys & armor
IDSPISPOPD: Walk through walls (Doom only)
IDCLIP: Walk through walls (Doom II only)
IDCHOPPERS: Chainsaw
IDDT: Full map, demons & objects
IDCLEV: Warp to episode & level
IDMUS: Change music
FHALL: Kill everything in level except lost souls
FHSHH: Enemies won't attack unless attacked
IDBEHOLDS: Berserk (Permanent)
IDBEHOLDV: Invincible (Temporary)
IDBEHOLDI: Invisable (Temporary)
IDBEHOLDA: All map (Permanent)
IDBEHOLDR: Radiation suit (Temporary)
IDBEHOLDL: Light goggles (Temporary)

I'll give you all the cheats for Doom/Doom II and I assure you they all work...

FHALL: Kill everything in level except lost souls

FHSHH: Enemies won't attack unless attacked

Huh?

My dear Lament, it depends on what version of Doom/Doom II you have! Ask someone with The Depths of Doom Trilogy or Doom Collectors Edition...

Trust me, they work!

My dear Lament, it depends on what version of Doom/Doom II you have! Ask someone with The Depths of Doom Trilogy or Doom Collectors Edition...

Trust me, they work!

Trust me, they work!

They don't work in doom/doom2, which is what you said they are supposed to work with. Go away.

You are SO stupid! If I say they work then they fucking work! If you don't belive me then that's your problem but don't come crying back saying sorry when you realise that they are real!

Oh, it's FHHALL not FHALL
I made a mistake

You are SO stupid! If I say they work then they fucking work! If you don't belive me then that's your problem but don't come crying back saying sorry when you realise that they are real!

Oh, it's FHHALL not FHALL

I made a mistake

From the doom FAQ:

Monster Frag
FHHALL
In Doom '95 only, this code will kill every monster on the current level, except for the
icon spitter and lost souls...

Monster Sleep
FHSHH
In Doom '95 only, this code will turn all the monsters on the level into pacifists... Monsters can only be roused to attack you if you fire a weapon.

Dumbass.

That's what I was trying to get through to you earlier dick head! If you don't have Doom 95 by now then you must be really pathetic...