Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Katamori

The City of the Damned: Apocalypse - QUESTION

Recently I played through Realm667's The City of the Damned: Apocalypse. Previously I've played it through already, cause I love it! When I played it first time, the boss was Thamuz, that dark Cyberdemon.

Second time, the boss was Tschernobog from Blood! At least, its sprites. The attacks were tha same as Thamuz had.

What the hell is going on? o.o

The Dark Cyberdemon was my creation and is terribly bland and overused. It was widely considered shortly after the initial release of TCotD2 that the sprites shouldn't even be in the WAD, so they were changed. :P

Jimmy91 said:

The Dark Cyberdemon was my creation and is terribly bland and overused. It was widely considered shortly after the initial release of TCotD2 that the sprites shouldn't even be in the WAD, so they were changed. :P

1. "terribly bland and overused"? I loved it! I fought with it a lot in AEoD, just because for fun!

2. I didn't know that you made it, so let me say my full respect for your work! :)

3. I played with the same relase version as I've used firstly.

Jimmy91 said:

Thamuz isn't bland nor is he overused! He's probably my favorite beastiary monster, as he resembles a hellish ghost version of the Cybderdemon (and he has those creepy whispering sound effects...)