Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Poll: What's more satisfying?

Which is more satisfying?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more satisfying?

• One shotting a Mastermind is more satisfying
    • Blowing up a room full of zombiemen and watching them crisp is more satisfying
    • I don`t care as long as I get my pizza and beer at the end of the day

So, I was playing Scythe 2 with ArmouredBlood and we came to the realization on how satisfying and cathartic it is to blow up lots of zombiemen with the bfg vs. killing a mastermind in 1 blast. What do you all think?

Mods, this really should be in Doom:General but the poll option isn't there, probably want to fix that for non-wad related doom polls.

nothing compares to a nonberserked fist frag in doom2 map01 duel. you morally win a match just by achieving that.

The real answer is knocking out a cyberdemon in a single punch:

Sticking with poll choices, though -- mass destruction for sure. The untimely death of a spidey isn't quite so momentous these days, although one-shotting one in a non-ZDoom port is still a damn fine achievement.

I'll go with oneshotting a mastermind. It's just so rare, always leaves me dumbfounded while watching the second BFG shot I already charged up hitting a wall uselessly. :P

Busting a fat, creamy nut...

But to answer the poll question, I'd be tempted to go with the beer/pizza option, although obviously the beer and pizza would have to be at least moderately nice.

Pizza and beer combinedly are worth an uber Cyberdemon telefrag.

Taking out several Hell knights in one SSG or even SG blast is always a great time, also rapidly mowing down hordes of Revenants with the plasma rifle.

Processingcontrol said:

Zombie BBQ!

this. it's because the bfg is so ridiculously overpowered against such weak enemies and zombies are rarely a threat. bacon crisp sent flying is hilarious. the spider just falls dead and will die most times when hit point blank.

punching a cyber to death beats them both.

Usine the RL on groups of Imps, Demons, Zombiemen, or generally anything in groups, is far more satisfying than anything else I can think. It's just so much fun watching said enemy groups fall to pieces with every rocket being unloaded into them.

Also Dr. Pepper is obviously the superior answer to drink.

One shotting a Mastermind is more satisfying, the only thing that is even remotely as satisfying is killing squads of zombie men with a plasma gun, watching the plasma balls tearing through weak zombies so effortlessly is awesome, people should try it sometime! :)

Yeah I like it when the plasma rifle gibs the former humans.

Another one is attacking a Pain Elemental at pointblank range; it can't do shit.