Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Guinness

Let's separate the men from the boys, shall we?

How do you rate?

1. I've never tried Guinness and don't want to.

2. I've never tried Guinness but might want to.

3. I have tasted piss and it was named guinness. (quoted from http://arstechnica.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?a=tpc&s=50009562&f=34709834&m=1560976693))

4. Guinness is okay.

5. You put the stuff near me, I drink it like it's liquid candy. (quoted from http://arstechnica.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?a=tpc&s=50009562&f=34709834&m=1560976693))

It's okay. I'm just not a real alchohol person, and I haven't had enough variety of beers to be able to distinguish one from another.

fod! Hiya. How ya doin'?

Btw, that happens to be a roll of loonies in my pocket, but I'm still glad to see you :)

This belongs in the polls forum.

Lament you fool! Guinness is NOT beer. It's nothing like it.

Oh, and yeah, I love Guinness, in moderation. You can't beat good old Burton Ales from the Black Country, though.

And as for lager, ha, fuck the stuff.

Btw, that happens to be a roll of loonies in my pocket, but I'm still glad to see you :)

LOL

LOL. Uhh... yes Orion, it's better than Smirnoff (can you compare them?)

Properly poored from a fresh tap - a pint of heaven.

Yes, it does belong in the poll forum - but people browse here more.

argh, smirnoff is the shit... it looks nasty as hell, like a bunch of semen in a clear bottle.

Nah... Guinness is the shit. Smirnoff is Vodka, isn't it? Guinness if the finest brew in all of the ... world.

well I have smirnoff vodka in my kitchen but it also comes in a 5% alc drink.

a mere child that could kick your ass you 120 pound anorexic!

what are you going to do? run around flapping your wings but still being unable to fly away since your autistic?

I'm in the mood for killing someone, Tottenham are losing 3-0 to Chelsea and I refuse to watch any more of it.

Smirnoff Ice is what I drink in nightclubs. Slips down smoothly. Doesn't fuck with you on teh dance floor, you don't want to be drinking pints and moving around.

Smirnoff Mule is also quite nice, I'll get four of thos in occasionaly just for general drinking.

Smirnoff on its own is good vodka but vodka is over rated in general. But then I'm British, and a whiskey man at heart.

Guinness I'll drink any time it's offered really. Especially for medicinial purposes.

Hellbent is right to an extent, orion, you American kids have zillch experience with alchohol compared to others mostly because of the ridiculous 21 law in most states.
Come round here and I'll show you drinking :)

you're forgetting I'm not originally from the states... and that the drinking law is quite possible the most ignored law in the world by teens.

I'm in the mood for killing someone, Tottenham are losing 3-0 to Chelsea and I refuse to watch any more of it.

I'm in the same mood, the Bucs are losing 8-0 :(

Hellbent is right to an extent, orion, you American kids have zillch experience with alchohol compared to others mostly because of the ridiculous 21 law in most states.
Come round here and I'll show you drinking :)

You have your alchohol, we have our weed and ecstacy and crack.

it's not the crack that's causing me to be like this... it's other reasons, the crack doesn't have an effect on me.

bah, we lost fucking 0-4 to Chelsea. The FA Cup Quarter-fianl. Do you know how that feels? Our season is over, we're 8th in the league, VERY SLIM chance of qualifying for Europe (need to finish 5th or above).

It feels something like this;

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

i have an overwhelming urge to get fredrik dangerously drunk..

fredrik + alcohol = mmmm...bop