Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Demon Boy

lut

yeah, I'm on my other s/n. This little anoying punk started msging me earlier in the day, he's probably gone now so I can switch to it.

I should have had DSL a long time ago, but my mom is pissed, she won't even let me have my permit... DAMN THAT BITCH.

rofl, I wonder where he dreamt up Lüt anyway. It's a far cry from Steve...

The name Lüt was created in his high school German class. The original name was Farmer Lüt. I can't remember the full details, but him and some other friends used to draw their own comic strips and the farmer was one of their characters. Steve always had a bit of an obsession with umlauts so I'm sure that's where the name stemmed from.

I was Lüt's neighbor for 18 years until I moved. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while which is certainly not normal, maybe I should go find his number and give him a jingle to see what the heck is going on.

I have reason to believe he's just taking care of real life issues.

"When Our Messengers came to Lut he was grieved on their account and felt himself powerless (to protect) them. He said: "This is a distressful day."

And his people came rushing towards him and they had been long in the habit of practicing abominations. He said: "O my people! here are my daughters: they are purer for you (if ye marry)! Now fear Allah and cover me not with shame about my guests! Is there not among you a single right-minded man?"

They said: "Well dost thou know we have no need of thy daughters: indeed thou knowest quite well what we want!"

He said: "Would that I had power to suppress you or that I could betake myself to some powerful support."

(The Messengers) said "O Lut! we are Messengers from thy Lord! By no means shall they reach thee! Now travel with thy family while yet a part of the night remains and let not any of you look back: but thy wife (will remain behind): to her will happen what happens to the people. Morning is their time appointed: is not the morning nigh?"

When Our decree issued We turned (the cities) upside down and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay spread layer on layer

Marked as from thy Lord: nor are they ever far from those who do wrong!

(Qur'an: Translation of the meaning, 11:77-83)

no wonder! He is busy elsewhere! :)

I have reason to believe he's just taking care of real life issues.

Hmm, maybe he's finally adopting that kid he's been talking about for the last year and a half...

Hmm, maybe he's finally adopting that kid he's been talking about for the last year and a half...

I wanted to adopt a kid last year, wife wouldn't let me :( This 19year old blonde really needed my care too :(

Originally posted by fodders
I wanted to adopt a kid last year, wife wouldn't let me :( This 19year old blonde really needed my care too :(

haha rofl.

Originally posted by fodders

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if we could all have "kids" like that.

Originally posted by Archvile64
Yeah, wouldn't it be great if we could all have "kids" like that.

would it be illegal for me to have a kid older than me?