Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

stupid people shouldnt own computers.

A friend asked me why his laptop was so slow. he said it was fast b4. so i went over and what do you know. this piece if shit was a p1 100 with 9 megs of ram, and the retard installed windows me on it. omg
i actually timmed it beacuse it too soo long to boot up. the windows boot time?
a whopping 45 minutes!!! plus, i coudlnt install another on on it cus the dolt broke his a: drive.

You are suprised by this? I see dolts like this come into best buy all the time! Some are in fact WORSE.

Like the old peeps who wanna upgrade their P1/90mhz (16mb edo) with windows XP. Silly customers...

You are suprised by this? I see dolts like this come into best buy all the time! Some are in fact WORSE.

Like the old peeps who wanna upgrade their P1/90mhz (16mb edo) with windows XP. Silly customers...

Quit working at Best Buy and go work on zdaemon

If he gives me his computer I'll work on zdaemon (too lazy to download the source)

You can't code, you whore

so what? There ARE people out there who don't have interest in computers and don't feel like seeking info about it. The guy doesn't have to be a retard. Geez. Get a life.

Yeah, my mum isn't in the slightest interested in computers - if she got herself a computer, she could easily wound up doing something similar.
And for all I know, my mum definitely ain't a retard, she may not be the smartest person in some aspects but she's definitely not retarded (if she was a retard I'd probably be in jail by now for having obtained illegal weapons and having shot up my school or something).

My mum doesn't even understand the concept of the Windows interface. Ironically, I bet she'd understand DOS a lot easier.

45 mins? Heh, reminds me of someone I knew trying to load Win95 for the first time on what was practically a word processor :P

45 minutes? That is how long my computer takes to do anything...

HE'S AMONG US!!!

for me XP loads about the same, gotta love it, way better than 98SE ever was.

yea XP only works great on higher systems. so for your p133 and less just stick to win95b. however 9Megs of ram why not add a litte more like 32 megs or something.

hmm, bah I don't consider 600mhz a high end systerm but it still runs faster than 98SE did if you turn all the eye candy off.

mine loads in about a minute.

Oh, yeah, it's spelt DOLT not dolt to all those who dared to use my word loosely... :)

45 minutes? That is how long my computer takes to do anything...

HE'S AMONG US!!!

I am not that stupid.

A 200MMX with 16mb ram takes ages to do anything...doom alone takes about 30 to a minute to load up...

sadly if u are haveing such problems with a 200mmx cpu you need a new system. either your mainboard or CPU is dead/dying. my dad's computer is haveing the same problem. on his system it is the motherboard because i just put a new 200mmx in it 6 months ago

should take that long, either you're exagurating the time or there's something wrong with your pc.

It's a known fact that computers decompose faster than any other living organic substance on the face of the planet. Computers never get back to their original state, even if you defrag, wipe them clean, etc. I call this law, "JavaGuy's law of computer decomposition". What do ya think?

well obviously... but same goes for humans... a 75 year old can't out run a 19 year old.

well obviously... but same goes for humans... a 75 year old can't out run a 19 year old.

Hey Orion, you missed the joke there buddy. Computers are not organic. They shouldn't decompose... It wasn't really a statement that needed a retort... Ah, never mind. I'll go back into my hole now.