Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

stupid people shouldnt own computers.

Hey BBG, just curious, is that a Pikachu or something as your avatar? A cat maybe?

Its Red Warrior

Furry :)

So? :P

sadly if u are haveing such problems with a 200mmx cpu you need a new system. either your mainboard or CPU is dead/dying.

I can't afford a new system at the moment...and the motherboard and CPU aren't dying, it is just that technology is advancing too much.

should take that long, either you're exagurating the time or there's something wrong with your pc.

I was exaggerating a bit, but it still takes quite a while to load up IE 5.5 on my PC. Don't even talk about ICQ.

I did do a format about 2 months ago (some error plus i had way too much crap on my HDD) and it was going faster for while. The it seemed to go back to it's usual slow self.

My computer takes between 90 seconds and two minutes to boot up, and longer after a crash. I really need to clean up my HD, or find another one to supplement it.

well obviously... but same goes for humans... a 75 year old can't out run a 19 year old.

excpt this 19 year old :(

I was built for ramming, not speed.

javaguy, I think that thing was around before so I doubt you can use your name. There is already another one: Sod's law. :)

a 200mhz should load win98se in 2 minutes, and doom in about 15-20 seconds.

Well, if Fod's only 50 years old then he would likely still be capable of outrunning some youngsters.
I know a few tough +70-year olds who're still active runners..in terrain.

Well, if Fod's only 50 years old then he would likely still be capable of outrunning some youngsters.
I know a few tough +70-year olds who're still active runners..in terrain.

i don't think fod will outRUN anyone :(

argh, forget I said anything, just trying to some posts going for me.

argh, forget I said anything, just trying to some posts going for me.

orion...what the hell...nevermind...carry on :|

umm... eh... well... see... yeah!
shit, I was talking to myself when I said that =]

not now anyway

He was referring to me being recently in hospital having leg ops, hardly likely to outrun anyone now :) Then he went all coy on us :)

yeah that sounds about right! umm... what's coy (I hate english)

Shrinking from approach or familiarity; reserved; bashful; shy; modest; -- usually applied to women, sometimes with an implication of coquetry.

not now anyway

He was referring to me being recently in hospital having leg ops, hardly likely to outrun anyone now :) Then he went all coy on us :)

so you'll BE running?

k, I got one more brain cell filled up now.

Not really. What probably happened is that a couple of 10's of cell connections changed place.

k, I got one more brain cell filled up now.

Not really. What probably happened is that a couple of 10's of cell connections changed place.

really? I thought the mind was made up by little mexicans?!

bah we haven't went over that in bio yet, it's next year's shit.

bah we haven't went over that in bio yet, it's next year's shit.

hah. Next year I won't even have bio.

come to think about it I won't either... I have chem... oh well maybe 2 years from now.