Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
printz

Why doesn't leileilol post here any more?

Since autumn 2009 he doesn't, neither here nor at ZDoom. His posting was unique and as much as I can tell helped propagate some memes or opinions throughout the Doom community. He also was quite serious when talking about copyrights, which was fitting with Doomworld.

I thought he went kind of eccentric after he dropped his CheapAlert moniker and adopted his Lei Lei fetish.

Is he still working on Open Arena?

Technician said:

I thought he went kind of eccentric after he dropped his CheapAlert moniker and adopted his Lei Lei fetish.

Is he still working on Open Arena?

Eccentric or autistic?

He was on a couple of old forums I once visited and stopped posting there as well. If you want to find him, I'd suggest going over to OpenArena and ask them of his whereabouts.

rf` said:

Eccentric or autistic?

Aspergers wouldn't surprise me. Of course, that's only my quasi-professional opinion.

Olympus said:

DooMBoy also left Doomworld 6 years ago tomorrow. From what I've heard, he was also a Doomworld staple.

maybe hes still waiting on that hard drive

He last uploaded stuff on DeviantArt a little over a month ago; he can't be far. But speaking of people that don't post...

To ZSignal: whoever you are, back in 2004 before I owned a digital camera or webcam, I used your picture when people would ask for photos of me. I felt it was the right combination of resemblance and badass to represent me. I've been meaning to tell you, but I don't see you around.

Olympus said:

From what I've heard, he was also a Doomworld staple.

Yeah we talked on AIM all the time and swapped maps back and forth. Miss that guy. Spike, Fodders, IMJack and a bunch of others too...

Was wondering when someone was going to bring up Leileilol since 2010. Isn't it a she?

Anyway, Leileilol always seemed like a troll, or really pompous. Seems the exact same way on youtube. Another place Leilei posted on way back, everybody was pissed at him/her. Posts really seemed like a douche.

So it wouldn't surprise me if he/she does have some sort of condition.

EDIT: But yeah, on OA forum, seems like the average user.

Hadn't noticed the absence and now that it's been drawn to my attention, I can safely say I won't miss him.

Didn't he go off on one about how Shadow Warrior was "racist yellow peril propaganda" once. Funny, I'd never wanted to play it up until then.

Oh, That Guy. What a card.

Olympus said:

DooMBoy also left Doomworld 6 years ago tomorrow. From what I've heard, he was also a Doomworld staple.

RIP DooMBoy

Man, if I knew anything about video editing, I'd make a Doomworld version of this.

Leileilol still occasionally posts comments on my youtube videos. They don't always seem to make sense to me, but I'm pretty sure that's just one of those defining personality traits of his(?).