Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dannebubinga

Whom would you summon to get revenge?

I would summon the police and let them watch from a distance. They need evidence, right? how about being a witness to the same exact sort of beating? Then I'd have the satisfaction of them having been arrested.

I would summon Sagat from Street Fighter. He would do the tiger knee crush and some tiger uppercuts and finish it off with a tiger shot.

Picture yourself getting that knee in the face.

Planky said:

I would summon darknation to troll them out of existance.

who would then beat you up and steal your wallet. Because of irony.

Then I would summon the Doomguy's Forced and Painful Chocolate Shotgun.

Well, despite being petty thugs, I woudln't want to kill the poor fuckers. I'd either:

a) Summon Louis CK to heckle them into submission. His brutal, hilarious quips would either get them laughing so hard they'd call the whole thing off, or they'd be so offended they'd be forced to run away with their tails between their legs. In case they were the type who would feel compelled to beat the shit out of Louis CK, then I'd

b) Summon Ash from Evil Dead. I think seeing a guy with a shotgun in one hand and a chainsaw in the other might be enough to send them running.

WildWeasel said:

I would summon the police and let them watch from a distance. They need evidence, right? how about being a witness to the same exact sort of beating? Then I'd have the satisfaction of them having been arrested.

HELP! POLICE!!!

I'd summon the mighty helicopter bot from my pocket and let him threaten their integrity with his blades.

http://images.wikia.com/left4dead/images/9/93/Tankidle.png
Especially since I personally believe Expert difficulty to be the most realistic.

I also would have chosen Fluttershy because at least one of three things would happen:
A: The robbers would stop attacking and become guilty and/or confused
B: Fluttershy would give a strong lecture with a little Stare mixed in
C: The robbers would hurt Fluttershy, upon which a large army of bronies would appear out of nowhere.

The Maulotaur.

(if that doesn't work, the Spider Mastermind or Cyberdemon.)

I'myourtarget said:

C: The robbers would hurt Fluttershy, upon which a large army of bronies would appear out of nowhere.

And try to drown them in their tears? Can't imagine that being very effective.

Adam Jensen. Typhoon surprise for everyone.
Or maybe Tom Hansen from Cold Fear; maybe his bad voice acting will scare everyone away.