Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Evolution

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #17 - Icarus: Alien Vanguard (Part 2)

Time for another classic this week as we pick up were we left off last month in Icarus. It's gonna be fun, it's gonna be messy, but these ancient maps will still pack a punch thanks to the TNS regular treat of 2x monster damage! Same dmflags apply from Part 1 to give that Old School feel - which can be complete by disabling skins and choosing a nice grainy resolution.

• Skill: Ultra Violence
  • PWADs: icarus, tskins1e, miekskins-r3
  • Maps: 17-32
  • Lives: 1
  • Players: 25 + 25 spectator slots
  • Servers: [L@P] & [DUI] NJ
  • When: 20:00 GMT (Euro session) / 20:00 EST (US session)
If you prefer to frag each other up real good, then check the other weekly events, such as Wednesday Night Flags and Frag Your Brains Out. Just grab the latest version of ZDaemon and join all the fun.

Euro session was fun. Think we had like 1 1/2 rotations there, adding -fast onto the 2nd rotation of course.

Also, spent my morning sifting through my roughly 2+ hours of recording to find some highlights. I wouldn't say we had anything quite like the cyber trolling in AV last week, but there's still some funny moments...mostly deaths.

Also, a first for me in the TNS sessions. I bet you were all expecting this one to happen sooner or later...and it happens twice in this video, heh.

Anyways, here's the video. 23 1/2 minutes of deaths, me not dying on a few maps, BS puzzles, and so on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8jcs_BD0FE

Sign in to follow this