Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Skippy

life sucks... so does wal mart

heh, http://ralphis.slipgate.org/skippy/images/hungryzombie.jpg well on to what im reall posting about, see i was supposed to make atleast Cs for the term in school or i would only get one hour online on my computer, i have no idea what my grades are so yeah that sucks, oh well, i still can play SP games. also, i suck at photoshop, horribly, thats what happens when you dont read tuts. i was at walmart, i get dragged there all the time and i cant help it, and i noticed, they have quake and all, but no doom anymore, and they have counter-strike. /me gags. so yeah, its quite odd, why do they have bloodier more realistic games and not a game like doom with isnt that much real? good night

i was at walmart, i get dragged there all the time and i cant help it, and i noticed, they have quake and all, but no doom anymore, and they have counter-strike. /me gags. so yeah, its quite odd, why do they have bloodier more realistic games and not a game like doom with isnt that much real?

<TIMELINE.PNG>

i was at walmart, i get dragged there all the time and i cant help it, and i noticed, they have quake and all, but no doom anymore, and they have counter-strike. /me gags. so yeah, its quite odd, why do they have bloodier more realistic games and not a game like doom with isnt that much real?

CLICHE

no more timeline.png ing PLEASE! someone make it a bannable offence..

the wlamart thing comes under the very large category of people = dumb, or as i think it should be called

people = ghey.

I, Lord FlatHead, Moderator of the Doomworld Forums, hereby declare the excessive use of <TIMELINE.PNG> as being a bannable offence. Be warned.

I, Lord FlatHead, Moderator of the Doomworld Forums, hereby declare the excessive use of <TIMELINE.PNG> as being a bannable offence. Be warned.

That's affirmative!
/Me takes a mental note

I never used it, anyways.

Best Buy has some form of Doom 90% of the time I visit. They just never have something I want at the right time.

Originally posted by Crendowing
Since I am a mod now as well, I will swear never to bring it up again.

yeah, congrats.

Originally posted by orion
I bearly remember him, but his name does ring a bell

I only know his name cause when I joined UD I asked who else was in it. I haven't ever seen him around, though, until now.

I saw him on the forums before, a long time ago, there was something about that, I wish the w33d didn't shit on my memory as much as it did.

What're you doing even bothering to go to Wal-Mart for games period?? I don't know about other's but the one here is just plain horrible. The bloodiest game they really have is perhaps, of course, half-life. Once in a HUGE while you might run into Quake, saw RtCW ONCE, SWAT ONCE, aside from that the only thing they have there is SIM game's and other family orriented crap. Only thing good out of the whole SIM genre is the SimCity series anyway, never understood that stupid hype with "The Sims."

cuase theres nowhere else for about 40 miles, and my mom gets a discount cause she works there and i dont have a job, nor can i drive so im pretty limited from that too

Understandable then I guess. I'm also assuming you can't order off the net? That's how a few people's 'rents here are like, they act like technology is the worst thing since Halo went to the X-Box before the PC.

...is the worst thing since Halo went to the X-Box before the PC.

You say that as if you would prefer an incompleted PC version first, bombarded with large patch after patch full of content, instead of them hammering out an X-Box version first and then using the time they've been spending to add content.

Even if it came to the PC first the game wouldn't be done any sooner.

They're supposed to be adding a bunch of shit to it right now.

Probably because it has to do with Hell, and satanic symbols everywhere. id probably refused to clean it up, so Wally World probably refuses to carry it.

Wally World is NOT the place for entertainment.