Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esselfortium

Vaporware Demo and SpaceDM9 get 1.01 updates

The advanced Eternity Engine single-player map Cargo Transfer (that is to say, the Vaporware Demo) and the also-pretty-darn-advanced Skulltag deathmatch multiplayer pack SpaceDM9 have both been updated to 1.01!

These updates fix minor bugs that have cropped up since their original releases earlier this year.

If you still haven't played the Vaporware Demo or SpaceDM9 yet, in my heavily biased opinion there's never been a better time to check them out!

Obligatory pictures (click thumbnails to zoom):

SpaceDM9

Vaporware Demo: Cargo Transfer

More in-depth information on both projects can be found on their respective pages (SpaceDM9 page, Vaporware page) on essel.spork-chan.net, or you can just skip all the reading and download the files directly here:

Download SpaceDM9 1.01 for Skulltag
Download Vaporware Demo 1.01 for Eternity Engine

What's new? I've seen both WADs already. Yeah they are more epic than as I can tell, but I can't see any changes.

esselfortium said:

These updates fix minor bugs that have cropped up since their original releases earlier this year.

Vaporware Demo had a long-standing bug hindering max runs by way of an incorrectly tagged secret sector. This update should also fix some issues with floating items that I'm not really sure of the cause of and haven't been able to replicate. >_>

SpaceDM9's S9DM03: Shogouki had some major brokenness in newer versions of ZDoom's renderer, which have been corrected for in this update.