Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spazman

Welcome to the New World Battleground.

that's all you gotta say on that matter? I know this may not have anything to do with people in other countries, but this...

yukib1t said:

So... Occupy Prisons, and then cause the workforce to crumble because everyone gets indefinitely detained.

Ridiculous. Prisons are privatized, so you're helping the economy by being in there.

Anonymous

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh God my sides

If you have not yet woken up to the reality of the police state we've been warning you about, I hope you realize we are fast running out of time.

God I'd love to have these people shipped to North Korea so they can see what it's really like to be oppressed.

Craigs said:

God I'd love to have these people shipped to North Korea so they can see what it's really like to be oppressed.

I Love people who find solace in comparing their deteriorating rights to nations with no rights. With that kind of attitude, it takes little time to find out you're the nation being compared to.

EDIT: I wouldn't worry, Obama stated this bill would be vetoed if they didn't modify the bill to disclude citizens. The fact this got through the senate is downright worrisome. But than again, homeland security got through, so it's not surprising.

Enjay said:

So, ummm, did anything of significance happen on Nov 5?

When Guy Fawkes attempted the gunpowder plot.

As exaggerated as the video is, they do have a point. The US is certainly headed to try to become a dominating military power and control it's people. This bill being passed by the senate, and SOPA being considered to implement a web censorship filter, and they favor corporations.

Oh Anonymous-chan, you so crazy. That's not how Guy Fawkes works.

yukib1t said:

So... Occupy Prisons, and then cause the workforce to crumble because everyone gets indefinitely detained.

On the other hand, the corporations are making it clear they don't really need a workforce in America anymore. Also, prison = free labor.

The reason your video isn't showing up is because you're putting the whole URL between the yt tags when you should just be putting the video identifier between the yt tags.

No:
[ yt ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXyLrTRXso&feature=share[ /yt ]

Yes:
[ yt ]HrXyLrTRXso[ /yt ]

Technician said:

EDIT: I wouldn't worry, Obama stated this bill would be vetoed if they didn't modify the bill to disclude citizens. The fact this got through the senate is downright worrisome. But than again, homeland security got through, so it's not surprising.

Stupid bills gets proposed on a regular basis and most of them never pass. That's why I'm not worried

Anonymous: Haha we're getting raped by large inmates! We're making the government our bitch!

Danarchy said:

On the other hand, the corporations are making it clear they don't really need a workforce in America anymore. Also, prison = free labor.

I was actually joking. But on the other hand, yes, prison is like some sort of new slave trade.

yukib1t said:

I was actually joking. But on the other hand, yes, prison is like some sort of new slave trade.

If by 'new' you mean 'as old as the 13th amendment'.

Technician said:

With an election looming next year, do you really expect Obama to veto the National Defense Authorization Act? Looks like it's being used as a vehicle to sneak through legislation that otherwise wouldn't stand a snowball in hells chance of being passed.

DoomUK said:

Lol, the dancing just makes me laugh so much. I'm gonna do this dance if I ever go to a protest with the v for vendetta mask.

nickjujitsu 1 month ago 4

@nickjujitsu lol, I'm way ahead of ya.

examplechanology 1 month ago

If there were any doubts about it, anonymous is officially dead and faggots like these two killed it.