Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DVS01

Tokendomelakalema!!

deathz0r said many years ago in a thread I shouldn't have bumped:
I remember having a .wav of someone screaming TOKENDOMELAKALEMA!!, but I can't remember who did it.

It was me, DVS01. TOKENDOMELAKALEMA!! RUZVALDARAZA!!
It's been a longass time since I had any contact with the DOOM community, but cool to see it's still alive. It's been ages since I hung out on EFnet #DOOM2. Let me see who I recognize in this thread... Cajun[CC], possibly Mancubus 2 (related to Mancubus?), and that's about it.

What ever happened to Chrozoron, _BahdKo_, JFL, UrHaSh, Mystican, Linguica, Brew-Boy, spaminatr, FraGMarE, Endura, Ricrob, Lyfe, Vapor, Quasar`, Prower, GavinJCD, KNorton (bringer of "Fnord."), BrV-Zokum, Quietust, etc?

Thanks DVS, I had been waiting patiently for seven years and now I finally have the closure I needed

M-M-M-M-M-M-MULTIKILL!

DVS01 said:

What ever happened to Chrozoron, _BahdKo_, JFL, UrHaSh, Mystican, Linguica, Brew-Boy, spaminatr, FraGMarE, Endura, Ricrob, Lyfe, Vapor, Quasar`, Prower, GavinJCD, KNorton (bringer of "Fnord."), BrV-Zokum, Quietust, etc?

Quasar's still very active in the community, I think. He at least hangs around. Ling doesn't work here anymore, and only shows up like once a year. I think some people are still in touch with Chroz and Prower.

Everyone else has vanished into the Aether.

The funny thing is that us old timers feel like it's getting worse. Until we read the old threads, that is.

yellowmadness54 said:

Those posts weren't that bad.

Seriously.

I haven't a clue either, so I shall simply wish a happy "TOKENDOMELAKALEMA!!" to all of you and be on my merry way.

I dont remember ever posting in that thread. What surprises me more is that I didnt relate any of my masturbatory habits.

"I can hear keys jingling in her pockets. Hopefully, she has the key to unlock the cage. I need to get out of here and find a way home so I can continue implementing mass-update into my botnet Tcl."

Planky said:

I dont remember ever posting in that thread. What surprises me more is that I didnt relate any of my masturbatory habits.

Suuure...

I'm still around. I can find some of the others for you if you want. You'll just have to wait another 6 years for the reply is all. :D

Also, that Tokendomelakalema thing I think came from our incessant fixation on goats. I remember Chroz or Zokum introducing the term kazol to us, so your wav might have been one of them.

On 4/10/2017 at 2:49 PM, endura said:

I'm still around. I can find some of the others for you if you want. You'll just have to wait another 6 years for the reply is all. :D

By then maybe you'll finally have ops, and won't even have to blow anyone's goat until it turns into the flaming ass of a bloated camel carcass?

8 minutes ago, fraggle said:

By then maybe you'll finally have ops, and won't even have to blow anyone's goat until it turns into the flaming ass of a bloated camel carcass?

what kinda unholy alchemy is this

Oh god Tokendomelakalema is poking bits of my hindbrain that haven't been poked in a long, long time. Coincidentally (or not) @endura poked me on IRC the other day, but I was away. I often wonder what happened to many of the old #doomroom regulars. @zokum is alive and well (I think), as the sole remaining human in any Efnet related Doom channels. And why did @fraggle quit IRC?  I do wonder about FBW[CC] and Chrozoron, the latter of whom is at least on FB. Anyone in touch with FBW?

@fraggle at this point giving me ops would be one of the worst things you could do. It would completely ruin my reputation which I must say, I'm glad my old poetic quips have lingered in your mind for 20 years now.

@Arctangent my bad, we (I) used to say weird shit back when people, you know, talked on IRC.

@Jon I am still in touch with mystican, spaminatr, DoomWiz and maybe a few others if I can ever remember people's real names. I wonder what ever happened to spinal, metal and demongirl or hell even chunkk and those kids from #deathmatch too.

@DVS01 get your dumbass back on here so I don't have to wait 6 years you chode.

On 12/10/2011 at 2:52 PM, Sharessa said:

M-M-M-M-M-M-MULTIKILL!

Quasar's still very active in the community, I think. He at least hangs around. Ling doesn't work here anymore, and only shows up like once a year. I think some people are still in touch with Chroz and Prower.

Everyone else has vanished into the Aether.

Good to see that some still live tho :D

On 4/13/2017 at 5:22 AM, endura said:

@fraggle at this point giving me ops would be one of the worst things you could do. It would completely ruin my reputation which I must say, I'm glad my old poetic quips have lingered in your mind for 20 years now.

@Arctangent my bad, we (I) used to say weird shit back when people, you know, talked on IRC.

@Jon I am still in touch with mystican, spaminatr, DoomWiz and maybe a few others if I can ever remember people's real names. I wonder what ever happened to spinal, metal and demongirl or hell even chunkk and those kids from #deathmatch too.

@DVS01 get your dumbass back on here so I don't have to wait 6 years you chode.

endura... Dude.. You have literally affected my life on a permanent level.  After bearing witness to your amazing skills at creating very inappropriate insults, I was inspired.  There was one little competition you had with SuperFly`, in which you said something along the lines of "the anal rippage that occurs from an erect armadillo being inserted into the flaming ass of a bloated camel carcass at the velocity of the popping of a large duck's left testicle as its being stepped on by an estrogen-soaked semi-retarded circus clown named Francis".  There was also something about semi-conductive aborted elephant fetuses, but I didn't remember it in its entirety.  The statement about the flaming ass of a bloated camel carcass has been repeated and memorized down to the point where I can get super drunk and forget how to spell the letter 'A', but I will nevertheless be able to recite your genius creations.

Is there a way to contact you other than on this forum?

On 4/11/2017 at 6:48 PM, Arctangent said:

what kinda unholy alchemy is this

This is the legend of endura - it has endured.. or endura'ed.  It is surely the anal rippage that occurs from an erect armadillo being inserted into the flaming ass of a bloated camel carcass at the velocity of the popping of a large duck's left testicle as its being stepped on by an estrogen-soaked semi-retarded circus clown named Francis!

10 minutes ago, DVS01 said:

This is the legend of endura - it has endured.. or endura'ed.  It is surely the anal rippage that occurs from an erect armadillo being inserted into the flaming ass of a bloated camel carcass at the velocity of the popping of a large duck's left testicle as its being stepped on by an estrogen-soaked semi-retarded circus clown named Francis!

... k

Wee bit slow with your replies aren't you.