Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deathz0r

speedhack1.exe

just my opinion fod, but 1.5x speed with 314-342 ping is equal to normal speed 57-85 ping.

just imagine the other night I was playing with 399-485 ping against Toke's 114ping with speed 8.0x plus auto-shotgun hack on D5M2, it was a sorrow battle ended up with 3-30 :(

cheaters should be banned forever, no matter what ping they have.

Haha, the only servers that I EVER get a ping above 85 are the ones hosted by people that have like 56K or some other shitty connection. If you have to truly cheat to play at a better speed, get Broadband! I have Charter Digital Cable and Broadband with it, runs smooth as greased cowshit on ZDaemon. And Getsomewhere.net is being a fucking bitch lately, I have a ping of about what.... 114? And it still lags to the point where it takes me 9 seconds after I run over a weapon to pick it up! (Or else I find out I'm not really there, which is even more annyoing)

And BTW... Did someone delete my Speedhack thread? :|

Originally posted by Tarin

Heh, couldn't you just use withe textures for that? IIRC there's been a .wad around from quite the beginning of Doom editing, which hat a modified colormap lump, so that everything was full-bright :P

Heh, i got that . You can download it of of 3darchives

Originally posted by Ralphis
I have some wierd kind of hack that happens BECAUSE OF MY COMPUTER. Sometimes I'll be playing a zdoom based sourceport in multiplayer or even single player and my guy moves about 3x faster than other players. Wierd really because the only hack I have is the server crashing one

That's happened to me before in single play using ZDoom v1.22 too. I've also had the reverse happen as well. All of a sudden I'm moving and shooting in slow motion.