Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

Alan Wake FINALLY Coming to the PC

It was my favourite game of 2010. The DLC actually manages the feat of being better than the main game.

I also thought it was Microsoft's decision to go X360 only.

jesus christ finally

I'd have played this game already, if my 360 hadn't died out of warranty. The 360 that I have now has a completely dead DVD drive, too (thanks to something apparently having fried on the motherboard, according to the guy that looked at it)...

Played it on a friend's Xbox a while ago. Beautiful to look at but nothing as fresh and innovative as what I anticipated it to be. TBH I forgot all about it until I saw this thread, seriously.

I remember being excited for this game a couple of years back. Now... eh. At least with it being on Steam it'll go really cheap in some sale or other after a while.

I think I still have my copy somewhere. The shooting segments tended to get repetitive (which was kind of a problem since they made up most of the game) but there were also some parts that made some fairly interesting use of the gun/flashlight combat system. Such as:

Spoiler

there was one part near the beginning where your character's kind of being held hostage by one guy while being swarmed by the shadow things. You have to shine your flashlight on the enemies so he can take them out with his revolver. A co-op mode utilizing something like that it could have been pretty interesting

Craigs said:

The shooting segments tended to get repetitive (which was kind of a problem since they made up most of the game) but there were also some parts that made some fairly interesting use of the gun/flashlight combat system.

Ugh, just what I hated most about HL2Ep1.

I've been hearing everything from absolutely horrible to brillant game about this. I'll probably wait until it's $5 and find out myself.