Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. T

Kim Jong-Il is dead

After a long "il-ness", the leader of Best Korea has passed on to heaven, where he will play mahjong with Muamar Gaddafi and OBL. The world rejoices!

Holy shit. Unfortunately probably his son will continue ruling. It sucks it's nowhere on TV right now this news. I'm slightly disappointed when bad-guys kick the bucket like that mind you...

Mr. T said:

Well let's see.

Great Leader > Dear Leader > OK Leader > George W Bush

You spelled Obama wrong.

A-yo!

But, this could be a good thing or a bad thing... We'll see how this turns out.

I'd rather be like Kim Jong-Il with his 200 concubines, luxury train and 20000 movie collections than to be like G.W. Bush, who wakes up at 5:00 am to read the Bible or some shit of that sorts.

Funny that as soon as he died, everyone suddenly started talking about Korean unification. Yeah, that'll happen, an economically ruined country with an uneducated and brainwashed population will seamlessly fit into a sprawling, healthy one. Just like transplanting cancer onto the patient's dick. I bet those jolly South Koreans are loving the idea already.

so, who's next?

also Vaclav Havel, the former president of the czech republic and one of the biggest symbols of dissent against communism, died yesterday. so he outlived the last symbol of stalinism by a few hours... hmm.

dew said:

so, who's next?

Hahahaha, <3 Nandos ads! They've also made a few destroying corrupt South African politics alongside our useless soccer team.

As for Kim, I can't say I've done enough research to form a strong opinion about him, but I guess he's another dictator who's been in power for far too long.

How the hell do people even live in North Korea. They should be extinct by now, if for no other reason than who the hell would breed and bring somebody into a society that fucked up?

If I had to live in a country like that, I'd be at the bottom of a mass grave in 3-6 months, and much better off for it.

Maes said:

I'd rather be like Kim Jong-Il with his 200 concubines, luxury train and 20000 movie collections than to be like G.W. Bush, who wakes up at 5:00 am to read the Bible or some shit of that sorts.

Lol, like he ever read the bible.

Christianity: The religion where ninety percent of it's members fail to read the rule book.

hardcore_gamer said:

This doesn't have to be good news. I heard that the son that is going to succeed him is even worse, even if that doesn't sound possible.

There was also talk of one of Kim Jong-il's advisers wanting to overthrow the son if he takes power. We'll see what happens.

Funny that as soon as he died, everyone suddenly started talking about Korean unification. Yeah, that'll happen, an economically ruined country with an uneducated and brainwashed population will seamlessly fit into a sprawling, healthy one.

It's pretty simple really. Just start off with "limited unification" at first, get corporations from the south to build loads of factories up there and employ brainwashed workers who will do 20 hours a day for literal peanuts. Throw up a few McDonalds and shit for them to spend their wages in so it looks all "westernised" but don't let very many people cross the border for a few years (maybe only those with provable family connections) because of "security concerns" about "hardliners" or some shit. When the south has gained enough money from it's country full of slaves to be able to afford reunification, go the whole hog. As for the feelings of the people in the north? A steady job and free speech is miles better than starvation and getting shot.

BUT instead they will end up with another bonkers leader who will throw his weight around a bit (shell some small islands belonging to the south, send a plane to buzz a Japanese ship etc) then die and leave another one of the family to succeed him.

Memfis said:

*youtube vid*

Not particularly amusing, apart from the bit where none of them will ever see it because they aren't allowed online.

DooMAD said:

Public grief is mandatory. Cry or be shot.

It's actually worse than that. They have undercover party operatives mingling with the crowds looking for people that aren't crying hard enough and/or that their grief doesn't appear genuine.

Quasar said:

How the hell do people even live in North Korea. They should be extinct by now, if for no other reason than who the hell would breed and bring somebody into a society that fucked up?

Because people wish to be alive? Because they have almost no understanding of the outside world and what better lives they could possibly live? They have nothing to compare the ways they live with anything else.