Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatal error

It's a War Out There 2 Blood Mod

You are Tot Comics or whatever? You have said me on Youtube that you can't make detailed levels in Doom...however, this Blood level is very very detailed!

Katamori said:

You are Tot Comics or whatever? You have said me on Youtube that you can't make detailed levels in Doom...however, this Blood level is very very detailed!

Well I made Awar2 a year after I released my latest doom wad, so perhaps my mapping skills have improved in that time. I'd like to think they did :)

Also I recently updated TOT COMICS DOOM in the hopes of making it better. It's fighting it's way into /idgames right now.

I'd play it. Dont like the music in the video, however. But it looks fun.

Don't worry, the music in the video doesn't show up anywhere in game. That music was or is Blood's theme music, however I'm guessing Monolith cut it because the only place it shows up is in Blood's SETUP.EXE. It is never heard in the actual game.

fatal error said:

No comments anyone?

Hi,

I'm just wondering if those are actual in-game screenshots? If so, I don't want to play anything with a silly caption over it for the entire game.

Thanks.

GooberMan said:

Hi,

I'm just wondering if those are actual in-game screenshots? If so, I don't want to play anything with a silly caption over it for the entire game.

Thanks.

The "It's a War Out There 2 by TOT COMICS" caption was added to the screenshots in paint to tell people exactly which Blood mod the image is from. It doesn't show up in game if that's what your asking. To see how things look in game, please watch the trailer.

GooberMan said:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/194/001.jpg

Is that at me or with me? Or perhaps it's neither and I'm just being paranoid :\