Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Post anything related to Christmans and the end-of-the-year celebrities here. Even if you just would like to say: you hate it at all.

Christmas will be more merry when people make it more about drinking and less about crap I don't need to receive because I have enough shit already.

Merry <whatchamacallit>

I got beer and there's gonna be tons of food as usual. I'm just glad I don't have to buy anymore gifts now as I finished that off today.

Clonehunter said:

Merry Christmas, and in my beautiful state, it's gonna be a snowless Christmas! HOORAH!

Yeah, this is really really wierd tbh. I have never had a non-snowy, non-cold christmas. This will be the first year i've ever seen anything like it...I mean it's rather warm, 35-40 fucking degrees and nothing but leafless trees and brown grass outside.

It's seriously depressing.

Quast said:

Yeah, this is really really wierd tbh. I have never had a non-snowy, non-cold christmas. This will be the first year i've ever seen anything like it...I mean it's rather warm, 35-40 fucking degrees and nothing but leafless trees and brown grass outside.

It's seriously depressing.

I don't know how bad your winters are, but it's a God-send when you essentially cut your winter in half.

It's terrible for the water table, but it's less work and hassle on my end.

Los Angeles Christmas is like Los Angeles Veterans Day weather-wise.

Me? I'm enjoying A Muppet Christmas Carol and drinking an imperial stout. So hey! In a strange sort of way, it's just like when I celebrated Christmas in Missouri!!!!

YAAAAY!

Snakes said:

Me? I'm enjoying A Muppet Christmas Carol and drinking an imperial stout. So hey! In a strange sort of way, it's just like when I celebrated Christmas in Missouri!!!!

YAAAAY!

Amen, brother! *high-five*

Quast said:

Indeed, I can't see today's light dusting of snow lasting the next three days, as they are meant to be quite sunny.

The only white Christmas I've ever had was the one I spent in Antarctica. Though even there it didn't actually snow.

Ross Ice Shelf, Christmas Day 2008

It's been raining/thunderstorming on and off the last few weeks here, which I guess beats the 40 degree (Celcius) temperatures we usually get.
Certainly doesn't feel like summer yet, and I'm not looking forward to when it eventually hits.

Grazza said:

Antarctica

I'm rather envious of you. Despite the risk of instant frostbite if you take your gloves off for a moment, and all that business.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Doomworld. Hope everyone enjoys their holidays and eats too much.

I'm working today and tomorrow, but after that things can go and get properly festive. So until then, no wishes of merriment from me :P